45

The doctors take us down to a small room it has cream walls but has patternes all along the room . We walk inside and my heart drops, she tiny and theirs about half a dozen tubes going into her. I can tell Peeta feels the same as I do just by the look his face. "Why all the tubes?" Peeta asks "Their helping her breath and work all her organs" the doctor say. I start to cry at the sight of my little girl with all those tubes helping her fight for her life. "Can we hold her?" Peeta asks "No but you can hold her hand" the doctor says and opens up a little hole in the lid. Peeta wheels me over toward her, I put my hand inside "Hey sweetly, it's mummy and dad, you hold on in their and keep fighting" I say with tears coming out my eyes. "Katniss have you though of a name?" Peeta asks. I have though, I really though about it. If it was a boy Gale, Haymitch or Finnick. "I thought about Rue but that would just make me remember the bad stuff, Primrose but that would kill me every time someone said it so I had to think really hard about something else and then I thought of Willow" I say "That beautiful Katniss" Peeta says and kisses me. "Hello Willow" Peeta says taking her tiny hand.

Me and Peeta spend all our time at the hospital, some night we sleep their, Peeta closes the barker, I stop hunting we spend all our time watching Willow and waiting for the day when I get to hold her feed her and take her back home.