But I Make These High Heals Work (Smut)

Summary :-: Tony loses a bet

Warnings :-: Stripping, blow jobs, fingering, daddy kink (it was asked for so it's happening)

Word Count :-: 1230

(Sick fanart by the fabulous sey-kurohashi via Deviant Art) 

(IF YOU GET THE TITLE REFRANCE THEN YOU'RE A WONDERFUL HUMAN AND WE MUST BE FRIENDS)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony had bright red cheeks as he dressed himself up in some extremely tight, and a little uncomfortable leather pants with matching suspenders to hold them up, he had no shirt on so the Arc Reactor was in full sight for anyone who wanted to see it, as well as his muscled and slightly scared chest. He bend down and placed his feet in some knee high, high heal boots and then bent down to pull the zip up. He looked at himself in the mirror and felt his cheeks getting redder.

He knew he never should have made that dumb bet, of course Bucky would win, that man's much bigger than him so of course he could eat more hot dogs in a minuet than him. And the loser had to do what ever the other said and Bucky said he wanted Steve to get some action, so he wanted Tony to dress like a stripper, high heals and all, for Steve. Bucky had known Steve a very long time, so he knew what things he liked and what he didn't, and let me tell you it was a shock to walk in on him looking at crossdressing gay porn.

Bucky had told Steve to be down in the home gym Tony had, and he had asked Tony to put a stripper pole up as he went shopping to get what he wanted Tony to be in. So that's were Tony was heading, his heals making a slight clip clop sound as he walked down the hallway as he walked to the elevator, praying no one else was in it so he could go about this with little humiliation as possible but he couldn't deny how good his ass felt in these leather pants. As he took the elevator down, he had never been more thankful for no one needing to go anywhere because he made it down without anyone coming in.

If Natasha saw this he would never live it down, but he was such a heart eyes Bucky Barns would have already told her. He was so in love with her she cold click her fingers and he would be the one dressed like this. Despite Tony still not being on best terms with him it made him smile seeing him happy with someone was nice.

Once in the gym Tony saw a pole and huffed, he knew what he needed to do so he walked over to the log metal pole and began to spin around it, wrapping his legs around it and spinning gracefully, then as he built up a little more confidence he would run and jump, trying to wrap his legs around it and slide down.

This wasn't so hard...

As Tony ran and jumped he lifted his whole body up and wrapped his legs on the pole and with as much strength as he could, and just as Steve walked into the room, Tony was holding the pole with both hands, with his legs open in the air.

As soon as Steve lay eyes on Tony looking like that, he felt his pants get a little - okay a lot - tighter.

Tony then flipped himself back so his feet were both on the floor and then he noticed Steve, and his cheeks when bright red.

"Bucky told me to come down here, but if I known this is what I would find I would have ran." Steve spoke as he walked closer to Tony and place his hand on his cheek. "Are you going to dance for me?"

"I can do what ever you want me to." Tony smiled and bit on his index finger as seductively as he could.

"Well, I want you to dance for me. Dance for daddy baby doll." Steve smiled and then watched with an ever growing boner as Tony danced around the pole, his legs lifting in the air and kicking around. Steve loved every second of Tony like this, with heals and tight leather on.

"Stop, and come over here and suck me." Steve groaned as he pulled his pants down and began pumping himself. Tony just nodded and walked over to Steve, dropping to his knees and placed his hand on Steve's member and began pumping it himself before he took a deep breath and licked the tip and then began taking him in his mouth, a little more with each bob of the head until without a single gag he had all of Steve in his mouth, and Steve wasn't small, the serum had done him good.

"Oh god, yeah, keep doing that." Steve moaned as he knotted his hands in Tony's hair.

Tony continued bobbing his head back and forth on Steve's member, one of his hands on the floor and the other holding onto Steve's thigh, but the hand that was on the floor soon slipped into the back of his pants and began teasing his entrance, and soon he placed one dry finger inside himself, and then added a second finger.

"Look at you, fingering yourself as you blow your daddy. Such a little slut." Steve commented as he watched Tony working himself in and out of his hole.

"Do you want me to take over and finger you myself?" Steve asked and Tony nodded, moving his lips of Steve's member and turned around so his ass was in the air.

Steve looked at the bubble-gum butt that was wiggling in his face and with little to know strength he ripped down the pants and looked at the ass that was bulging through the ripped pants.

"You're such a slut." Steve commented and then much like Tony had he inserted one dry finger inside him and watched as Tony backed up onto it, moaning as he did. And then a second finger was and Tony moaned even louder as he felt Steve opening him up.

"Do you want my cock in you?" Steve asked and the heard a throaty moaned from Tony, and he took that as a yes, and so he pulled his fingers out and with another few pumps of his member he then thrusted himself into Tony, not bothering with lube as Tony had already coated his member in enough saliva for it not to hurt, and not bothering with a condom because he knew Tony would much rather bareback.

Tony was a withering mess under Steve as he fucked him, thrusting in and out with a rhythm that drove Tony mad. 

"Oh-oh fu-fu-uck-ck right there, ye-yes d-d-a-d-dadd-daddy!" Tony screamed as he pumped himself up and down and with a moaning of the word 'daddy' his dripped his thick load all down his hand and up his chest, his face glittering with sweat as Steve began getting a little sloppy with his thrusts.

"Oh fuck doll." Steve moaned and then came himself, shooting his load deep inside of Tony, before pulling out and watching as cum began to dripping from his gapping hole and began running down his leg.

" Steve moaned and then came himself, shooting his load deep inside of Tony, before pulling out and watching as cum began to dripping from his gapping hole and began running down his leg