Movie Days Hidden Away (Superfamily)

Summary :-: Steve and Tony, Super Dads of the Avengers team

Warnings :-: Nothing at all

Word Count :-: 970

(This if for JOHNNY_STARK_ROGERS and I'm so, so, so, so sorry it's taken me so long, but I hope it was worth the wait! I wanted to make it perfect and how you wanted it and I'm hoping this is it! If anyone else had a request feel free to leave them in the comments or slid into my DMs much like this GIF)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter loved his family, he loved watching his dads cuddle on the couch as some Disney movie he wanted to watched played out, he loved watching Disney with his little brother who was a year and a half younger than him called Johnny.

He loved his Anti Nat and Uncle Clint who always looked out for him and his brother. Nat always telling him it was okay to be who he wanted to be, and Clint would teach them sign language because he wasn't the best at hearing, and they got to learn about using a bow, something Tony wasn't that impressed with. Peter loved them more than anything, they were his favourite aunt and uncle.

But if you asked Johnny who his favourite aunt and uncle are, it would be Happy and Pepper. He loved them a lot. Pepper always made him feel better with funny stories about his dad, and Happy was just that, Happy. Johnny loved annoying him so much he got what he wanted, that would never fly with Nat and Clint, but he still loves Nat and Clint, a lot.

Uncle Sam and Bucky were the two who gave the best presents on their birthday's and Christmas. Bucky would always let Peter play with his hair and Johnny draw on his metal arm, and Sam would - with Steve and Tony's disapproving look - take the two of them out for a little fly. They even had their own little outfits to keep them safe. Tony would sometimes take them out but he didn't want anything to happen to his babies.

Uncle Vis and Anti Wanda would come over and do some awesome tricks that would always make Johnny and Peter awe in amazement as they watched Wanda moving things from one side of the room to the other, and Vision would always sing the best songs to them when Tony and Steve needed a night to themselves.

Uncle Rhodey was the strictest out of them all, and they didn't see him much because he was often away with government stuff they didn't understand, but they had fun when ever they saw him because he always brought presents, and who doesn't love presents?

All the Avengers loved Peter and Johnny and felt blessed to have them in their lives, and Peter and Johnny were blessed with the family they have, and they loved them all so much.

Tony and Steve loved their kids to death, but having a six year old and a five year old was hard, and still being the Avengers with their two kids to worry about was even harder. Tony was now what you would call a 'stay at home mom' and doesn't go out on missions anymore, but that was okay, today wasn't about anything like that, today was a family day. A day for just Steve, Tony, Peter and Johnny.

It was a nice day outside, but Peter and Tony where in the middle of something so going outside wasn't an option. In the living room the two of them were attaching blankets to either side of the couch and making a big fort for the four of them to watch movies in. Steve and Johnny where in the kitchen making some popcorn and preparing some snacks for the movie, as well as two coco's for Steve and Tony and warm milk for the boys.

"Are you two almost done?" Steve called out as the microwave went ping letting Steve know the corn was popped and was now popcorn. 

"Just a sec!" Tony called back as he hung the fairy light up and then stepped out fort. "Did we do a good job?" Tony asked as he looked over at a very smiley Peter.

 "Did we do a good job?" Tony asked as he looked over at a very smiley Peter

"Hell yeah!" He yelled as he put his fist to the sky.

"Language!" Steve yelled from the kitchen causing Peter's cheeks to go red as he mumbled a sorry and Tony just laughed to himself, remember when Steve would tell him off the same way. 

"We're done!" Tony called and then told Peter to go and help bring the snacks in as he set the DVD player up and put the Disney DVD in. Steve still wasn't up to date with all the Disney action, and tonight the movie of choice was Big Hero Six.

A few seconds after he was done, in came a bubbly little storm called Johnny with a big bowl of popcorn in his hands who came in and took a seat next to Tony, placing the food on the extremely low table Tony had for some reason, and then in came Peter with a bowl of Gummy Worms, and a plate of cupcakes, and took a seat next to Johnny, and then in came Steve with the drinks on a little tray.

"Wow, it's amazing in here." He spoke as he bent down and crouched in, placing the drinks on the table.

"Thanks, pop!" Peter smiled and then crawled onto his lap once he had a handful of gummy worms.

"Yeah, it's really cool." Johnny smiled and moved onto Tony's lap, copying his brother.

"Thanks guys." Tony smiled and leaned into his husbands side, pressing play on the movie.

And that's how the night was spent, eating popcorn and watching movies hidden away from the world in their own little haven.