When The Party's Over

Summary :-: Based on the song When The Party's Over by Billie Eilish

Warnings :-: Angst and a very sad vibe

Word Count :-: 640

(I won't lie, I'm not a hug fan if Billie, but I saw her at Leeds Festival this year and she was amazing and this song has been stuck in my head for the longest time so this was the outcome)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know he doesn't need me, I don't need him either, at least I like to tell myself I don't need him. When we're together we have the best relationship, we're romantic, we go on dates, we do everything together, but then after a few months we always have a big fight about something and break up, and then we get back together a few months later.

We have the most on and off again relationship ever, but I can't help but fall for him each and every time I see him. 

I know we shouldn't be together, we fight more then we love at this point. But I can't help but fall for him.

"Don't you know I'm no good for you." He would always say to me, I know it's true but I still love him.

"I've learned to lose you." I would always answer. I can't afford to lose him again, it hurts so much when ever I do, but I can't help but run to him when he calls my name. "Tore my shirt to stop you bleeding." I spoke, remembering all the long nights and drunk fights that we'd been through, and him getting mad and punching something overly hard with his big strong arms and then needed to be patched up. "But nothing ever stop you leaving." I spoke with tears in my eyes.

Quiet when I'm coming home and I'm on my own I thought as I walked into my small flat, your smell still in the air, your sent still in my sheets. I could lie and say I love it like that, like it when I come home and you're not here, we're so on and off again it's for the best, you not being here would just make it harder for me to get over you, for me to move on and find a better and healthy relationship, but it's all a lie.

"Don't you know too much already?" I asked as I watched you grab your leather jacket and walk away from me. "I'll only hurt you if you let me." Hurt and love and very close, I love you when you're nice and kind to me but I love it when you hurt me just as much, just stay with me.

"Call me friend but keep me closer?" You spoke as he grabbed the door handle to let yourself out. "And I'll call you when the party's over." You spoke and then left, leaving me with tears in my eyes in my flat.

I hate it when you leave me like that, but if it makes it easier for you to not love me and to lose your feelings for me then I get it. I know you can hear me, I know you know I'm calling out for you, but you never heard me when you leave, you chose to ignore me and go out with your friend.

Nothing is better sometimes I told myself as I waited up for you, knowing you wouldn't come home. You probably won't be home for the next week, you'll be sleeping on his sofa, and I'll be here alone waiting for you.

"Once we've both said out goodbyes let's just let it go, let me let you go." I whispered to myself before falling back on my bed, my phone lighting up with your name on it and I fall for you all over again.

(POV guesses?)

(also @ all the people who keep correcting my gramer can you not? It's rude and really annoying and I'm just gonna delete the comments so don't bother)