I Know You All Over Again

Summary :-: Based on the song I Know You All Over Again by Trixie Mattel

Warnings :-: Nothing really 

Word Count :-: 560 (Sorry it's shot, next one is longer!)

(I need advice. So I'm supposed to be going to London on Friday to hang out with my friends and see a band at this really small venue in a hippy part of London, but I've never used the tube and gotten busses there before, and I'm doing is alone. And thinking about it is making my anxiety grow to the point I don't even wanna go but I know if I don't I'll hate myself for not going, but right now I'm panicking over it so hard I'm shaking. I literally don't know what to do so some advice would really help me out right now)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It felt really strange when I would get into bed and your sent would no longer be there, the smell I'd gotten so used to when I got into bed, or when I would walk down the hall, but I no longer here you down the hall either, you clobbering around and crashing into things in the dark, to you coming home late and are too tried to even walk so you bump your way to bed. I miss it when you would call me because you're not home, when you're away on a mission, but now you're gone and I don't know you at all.

I walked to a bar a few years later when my heart isn't as broken as is used to be, my older and much tiered self walking in and I see you and it's as if I know you all over again. 

We stay there all night, you don't get up and go, and neither did I. But your eyes aren't the same anymore, they're more plain and less vibrant, but they're still yours. As we leave to say goodbye, you don't cry and I try not to, but we leave each other again.

I thought I was finally getting over you, but then I saw you again when I went shopping, and then I saw you again, and I felt like I know you all over again.

When I get home I cry just a little. I press play on the songs we used to listen to, songs we made love too, we cried at and songs we danced like crazy people too. As I lay next to the speaker alone in the tower, I feel myself getting weaker as I miss you more and more, I start crying until I whisper your name out and crawl in on myself.

I'm getting better, I no longer call for you when I cry, when I wake up from a nightmare I don't call for you to help me, I'm back to my old ways of waking up and dealing with them alone, the way it'll probably stay for the rest of time.

I haven't been drinking, I told you I would stop and I have, but I also haven't been thinking, I fell numb when it comes to you now. I've stopped thinking about the lonely what if's, I really have, but then I go out and I see you, and I know what's happening because I'm falling in love with you all over again.

(P-O-V guesses anyone?)