Tell Me I'm A Bad Man, Kick Me Like A Stray

Summary :-:  Tony Stark, a name you hear and know it means trouble. He was a power hungry, insensitive, cutthroat and ruthless man who was only out for himself, everyone else was just a pawn in his game of domination. He would do anything it took to be the most known man in the whole world, he would do anything, even if that men ruining lives as he went along. People knew not to mess with him, but did he know not to mess with people?

Warnings :-: Torture, PTSD, panic attacks and abuse. Also if you have a fear of flying this probably won't help that

Word Count :-: 5947 wow it's long

(This was requested by BeeBee1987 and I'm so in love with this idea I literally couldn't stop writing it! So I hope you like it as much as I did writing it)

(ALSO I KNOW BUCKY IS AN ADORABLE LILL BEAN BUT HE WILL BE REALLY MEAN IN THIS AND I'M SORRY, IT'S PAINS ME, BUT HE FITS BEST AS THE CHARACTER SO DON'T COME FOR ME BECAUSE I LOVE HIM AS MUCH AS Y'ALL DO)

(Updated about my London stress trip, I went and I've finally met all of You Me At Six, and it was an amazing night. Thank you so much for those of you who gave me tips it really helped a lot x)

(Last note I promise BUT HOW BEAUTIFUL IT TRENCH BY TWENTY ØNE PILØTS AND VI BUT YOU ME AT SIX?! Two amazing bands realised two beautiful albums in the same day and I'm in love. Ah, I can't wait to see You Me At Six again in November and Twenty Øne Piløts next year! Bands really are doing beautiful things with music this year)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steve Rogers awoke to his phone ringing. He was used to that now, he was very good at what he did, meaning he was very wanted. Now, he wouldn't just work for nothing, and his clients knew that, and so did the vast amount of people on the deep web who asked for his help, so he knew who ever was calling him clearly had money and knew what they needed. 

"What do you need?" Steve growled as he picked the phone up, not bothering to check the number, he knew the number would be unknown so they wouldn't be traced back to them.

"I have a proposal for you, Mr. Rogers." Came the voice on the other end of the line. She sounded like your average America, but Steve knew she wasn't, usually the people calling him had more money than they knew what to do with, and they usually worked in the business world with other business men with empires that began to threaten them, but maybe this could be an act of lover's revenge, but the reasoning never bothered him, he was there for a job and no to get attached to anyone with some sappy backstory. 

"I'm listening." Steve spoke, his voice still thick with sleep, but working in a business like this, when your voice sounds deeper than it is, is nothing more than a good thing.

"We need rid of Tony Stark." She spoke firmly, not beating around the bush at all, Steve liked that.

"That business man?" Steve questioned.

"Yes, we need him gone, we don't care how, or what you do, torture him for all we care, we just want him gone." She spat back.

"And how much are you willing to pay me for this?" He asked, already formulating a slight plan in his twisted mind.

"90 grand." The voice firmly stated on the line. 

"Deal." Steve simply answered and then after arranging how he wold get the money hug up the phone and rolled over in his bed. He knew Tony Stark was a very hated man, and he must have really, really pissed someone off to want to be killed, but he had it coming, he was a little brat who just wanted more and more, so Steve was going to strip him of everything and show the world what a scared little boy he was. He would humiliate him, make him beg, scream and cry out for mercy. Make him beg to go, beg for food, he would kill him, slowly and painful so he knew the suffering he had put everyone else thought.