Part 24

Nandini sobered up after Manik's amzing stunt that he pulled over while leaving the office as he drove the car.

Nandini: U know my car is still back there at office right??

Manik: So what... Let it be!! I will pick u up for work tmrw mrng, problem solved.
Manik shrugged looking at her making Nandini shake her head.

She was about to say something when she saw Manik pull over at a side. She looked at him confused as she asked,

Nandini: I thought u said that u wanted to go to the hill.... Why r we here??

Manik: U seriously thought that I was gonna take u there without making u eat anything before.... Even when I know that u skipped lunch today.

Nandini's mouth hung open at it,
Nandini: How did u know??

Manik winked at her as he got down the car. Nandini followed him out watching him move around the car towards her as he slung his arm around her neck, pulling her closer to himself as he hit her head lightly.
Manik: I notice u a lot more than u know Madam!!

Nandini rolled her eyes at him as they walked into the restraunt. They entered inside and walked over to the counter when a guy recognised Manik and smiled broadly,
"Manik!!! Hey dude..."

Manik who was facing forward heard a voice behind his back making him groan as he dug his face into Nandini's hair.

Right then the guy walked towards them and stood ahead.
"Long time Man!"

Manik pulled his face out of his hair, still hving his arm around her neck and faced ahead as he smiled at the guy,
Manik: Oh hi Rohan!!

Nandini: Ur face screams fakeness, u jerk..
Nandini murmured into his chest only for him to hear earning a glare from Manik.

Manik: Shut up Nandini!
Manik said to her making her give him a sweet smile.

Rohan: Such a beautiful lady is not to be shut Manik.....
Rohan smiled taking their attention as he held her hand forward and kissed the back of her palm.

Rohan: Hello there gorgeous....

Nandini gave him a small smile willing to pull her hand back when Manik kinda read her mind as he held her hand and took it out of Rohan's grasp, eyeing him cautiously. Rohan chuckled at it as he raised his hands in surrender.

Rohan: Woah.... So u r amongst the possessive ones haan! Chill buddy...

Manik: Whatever...
Manik muttered while Nandini smiled to change the topic.

Nandini: Hi... I m Nandini!!

Rohan smiled at her getting back to his cheerful self as he asked,
Rohan: So a table for two?

Manik: No we r here for a take away!

Rohan: Ohk then how may I help u guys today?

Manik: Ohh yes... We'll take the same, my usual order!!

Rohan: Cool... And for the lady!
He turned towards Nandini but Manik beat him to it as he smiled brightly at Nandini.

Manik: Nah... Make that two!

Rohan nodded at him and walked away as Manik said to Nandini.
Manik: U r hving my choice today!

Nandini: Yeah, I got that!! And it's not like our choices would differ much.. But what was ur problem with the poor guy?

Manik looked over her shoulder to see a vacant booth, he took her there as they took seats in front of each other.

Manik: Nothing... He is just too friendly for my liking.