43. A distant vacation

Notes: Hey guys!!! I'll be writing a bit more of this collection than the others for a while, just because inspiration is kicking in and telling me to write more Kariver. I hope u guys like this one, I tried not to dive in that much into conflicts because I wanted it to be more...romantic in a way...

.

Chapter Summary: Prompt by WritersBlock039: And I have a third. XD After the season finales (modifying slightly so Oliver doesn't go to prison), all four team leaders just need time to destress, so Kara comes up with a solution - Argo. She invites Oliver, Barry, and Sara to stay for vacation and so they can get each other up to speed on what's been going on in their team's lives. While they're there, Selena and witches that have yet to be captured stir up trouble again, and the four team up to stop another problem from happening. Endgame Oliver/Kara, could be canon pairings with Barry and Sara or it could end up WhiteFlash as well.

.

Oliver Queen never felt so much relief in his life before. That was a statement. The FBI finally let him alone after a whole year trying to lock him up because he was the Green Arrow. He actually had Ricardo Diaz to thank, since the lunatic tried to explode Star City and Green Arrow saved the city, once again. It seemed impossible, but it was all pardoned. The mayor was impeached due to her inability of taking care of the city and the anti-vigilante law fell with her. After celebrating with his team, Oliver got a call from Barry Allen and went to their favorite bar in Central City.

- You sounded serious on the phone, what's up – Oliver asked as soon as he got to the place.

It was not that crowded so it was easy to find Barry, near the bar, sat on a stool. He looked a bit worried.

- Actually we got a message from Sara. I have no idea what's going on this time...

- Hi guys!

A blonde woman with glasses a light pink cute dress and low ponytail entered the bar and approached them. Oliver and Barry looked surprised to see who it was.

- Kara? What you're doing here – Barry asked – Not that is not great to see you, which it is...

Barry hugged Kara feeling really glad to see her again. Oliver kept looking a bit confused and only fist bumped her.

- Sara sent me a message on my Earth...

- Oh God, it must be a big crisis... - Oliver said as he smiled at Kara, scratching his forehead.

- There's no crisis, guys! – Sara said as she approached them on the bar and ordered a shot of tequila.

She had a casual outfit on, her hair down and a tired look on her face.

- Wow... That's something... - Kara looked at Sara with wide eyes.

- Please, I can handle tequila... - She laughed and drank a sip of it as soon as the bartender gave it to her – So, here's the thing... I need vacation!

- O...K... - Barry commented, looking at Oliver and Kara.

Oliver thought about what Sara said and he couldn't help but feel the same. He had an exhausting year and he really could do some time off. Sara looked at them and sat on the stool next to Barry.

- I spent the whole year hunting demons! I need a break!

- What? – Oliver, Kara and Barry asked at the same time and looked at each other.

- Demons – Oliver asked as he scratched his head again, this time in worry – I'm glad Diggle's not here...

- Demons exist? – Kara asked, still not believing what she was hearing.