10. The Girl Who Fell On Earth

Note: The title is a tribute to Bowie's movie The Man Who Fell on Earth where he plays an alien. If suited well the situation, and I love Bowie haha

.

Chapter Summary: Oliver is on a mission in Russia, against Anatoly. He finds Kara in her Supergirl suit, outside his cabin, in the cold and unconscious. She has half her memories and finds herself in a strange place with a strange hero she is sure she heard about it before and Oliver finds himself taking care of an alien from another Earth in the middle of a mission. The last thing he expected, was to fall for her.

.

Winter in Russia was worse than ever and Oliver felt like being punished, even if he had many layers of clothes on, and had only his eyes uncovered. He deserved, he thought, after thinking about why he was in Russia in the first place.

Anatoly, his former friend that was the head of the Bratva, the Russian mob, had declared war against Star City a year ago because Oliver refused to keep his part of their deal when Oliver needed his help. He understood why Anatoly was pissed and he knew that would happen the minute he decided to stop the Russian from doing what he was doing in Star City back then. It was not like he had a choice, it was his city, and he was its Mayor. He had to stop him, especially now things were worse than ever.

Oliver traveled to Russia to get important information that could help bring Anatoly down, inside information from a reliable source. Oliver did not trust easy when he received a call from a guy who knew and worked for Anatoly but was sick and tired and wanted to get him out of his way. There was no way Oliver would kill him, but to take away his power from the mob, it seemed like a good idea. He just had to meet the guy and see it for himself before doing anything, because it could backfire and the life of the ones he loved the most could be in danger.

He just went out for a drink and walked back to a cabin he rented, isolated from the city, in the middle of the woods, that now were covered in snow just so he wouldn't attract curious eyes; he needed discretion since he was a public figure. Looking up, he saw a strange figure lying on the snow. Oliver walked slowly closer to the person, with his retractable bow and an arrow on his hands, trying to be careful because it could be a trap. He was ready to shoot when he walked closer and saw a piece of blonde hair. He kneeled down and took the snow off that person just to see a woman in a weird suit, which looked like a super hero suit, and unconscious.

What the hell? He thought. How could this woman be here, unconscious? And it was cold, really cold and she was wearing a red skirt, half her legs covered by tights that looked really thin. He looked worried and took her in his arms, bringing her quickly inside his cabin.

He put her gently on the couch and took some wood from the stash he had for emergencies and threw them in the fireplace. The warmth of the fire spread quickly through the small living room ah Oliver felt comfortable enough to take his jacket and gloves off, kneeling near her and caressing slightly her face, worried about what happened and if she was going to wake up.

- Hey? Can you hear me?

He looked around and took a heavy blanket from the closet on the bed room and covered the woman with it. He had no idea how she wasn't dying from hypothermia yet, but was glad she was alive.

She opened her eyes slowly, trying to figure out where she was. She looked at Oliver and jumped in scare.

- Who are you? Where am I?

- I'm Oliver and...

- What do you want with me? – She yelled, really scared and suddenly almost gave Oliver a heart attack when she floated on air, like she was flying and her eyes turned red out of sudden, with rays coming out of them.