41. Home sweet home

NOTES: 

Hi guys. Before we start with the new chapter, I want to warn you about something:

If I don't update any of the collections by Tuesday, I will only be able to do it after december 16. Next week is Comic Con Brazil and I will work with a website as a cosplayer at one of the hotels and also go to the con and work editing videos there, so It will be hard for me to update. I'm also freaking out because I will meet Tom Welling and Manu Bennet in one week and it will be hard to manage to write anything there lol. So worry not, if I don't show up monday os tuesday, I'm back after the con. 

.

Chapter Summary: Prompt by Victor17: "Here I leave you an idea for another One-Shot I hope and encourage you to write it would be very interesting. What would happen if Kara and Oliver decide to move into an apartment as a couple? Kara also finds Krypto the dog and decides to take him home. But the relationship between boyfriend and pet is not what Kara thought would be."

.

She felt nervous. It was the first time in her life she would live with someone she was dating; it was a big step for her. She remembered asking Alex if this was a good idea like one hundred times.

- If you feel in your heart you should do this, then it's the right thing to do. You need to trust your instincts – She would say every time.

Oliver Queen have had a tough time on his Earth. He has been dumped, arrested, outed as the Green Arrow, he couldn't be a vigilante anymore, his son had died in the hands of one of his worst enemies, Ricardo Diaz. He had nothing left and since he started approaching more Kara, she was the one who helped him the most through his grief, he visited her more often. They teamed up to save National City and her Earth every once in a while. They started dating and Oliver learned how to smile again. He spent more time with her on her Earth than on his Star City, until one day, everything changed.

Kara could never forget this day.

FLASHBACK

Kara sat between Oliver's legs on the cushions on the floor of her living room. They watched Wizard of Oz, that Kara loved so much and Kara felt his nose brushing her neck, feeling chills.

- Ollie...

- What? – He smiled, giving her a few kisses on her neck.

- You're teasing me...

- Am I?

She looked at him and smiled. He tried to look innocent and failed big time. She turned her face and kissed him. She loved this feeling, being comfortable like this with him. Oliver couldn't think of anything better, it was like she was all he had left, at least truly had. He still had his friends back on his Earth, but it was not the same, at all.

- I'll have to go in a few hours... - He murmured as he kissed her chin, caressing her cheeks with his fingers.

- I don't want you to go... - She whispered.

- I don't want to go either!

- Stay!

Oliver looked at her, his fingers caressing slightly her face.

- I'll need to go back tomorrow, anyways... It's the hardest part.

- No. I mean, stay! Forever – She looked serious at him, her heart slamming on her chest.

Oliver froze, looking surprised at her.

- Are you... Serious?

- Yes! - She turned more to face him, her legs resting above his legs. – I... I want you with me.