66. I've got you

Notes: Hi guys! As I've said in the Scarlet-Canary update (yes, there's a new chapter there), I'm updating this one as well. I was really inspired to write this and I hope you liked it. 

Keep sending your prompts, it's exciting to write them ^^

Enjoy.

.

Chapter Summary: vintage_orchid: Kara and Oliver argue about being in island for 5 years / being in a pod in space for 20 years

.

Kara flew high in the sky while patrolling her city. It has been a while since National City had big problems that only Supergirl could solve, and that was something, for sure. The weather seemed worse than ever, strong winds, dark sky, she could feel the storm coming and was ready to take off, go home and have a few snacks while watching her favorite shows, when she heard J'onn's voice on her comms.

- Kara an uknown object has fallen in an alley near you, can you check it please? I'm sending a team there, but by the time they get there, someone may find it.

- Sure, I'm on my way. Just tell me exactly where it is.

Kara followed J'onn's instructions and got there in a few seconds. She landed gracefully and noticed it wasn't a thing, it was someone. She approached slowly, with caution.

- J'onn? Can you people don't send anyone here?

- Why? What fell there?

- Not a what, but whom... It is a person... And I know him. Is Oliver Queen.

Kara walked towards him, feeling confused and curious to know what in Rao's name Oliver was doing on her Earth. And she could tell there was something off.

- Oliver? – She said as she kneeled to take a better look on him. – Oh my Rao, what happened?

- Nothing, I'm...

Oliver was about to talk, but fainted in front of Kara. He was deeply hurt everywhere, it was a mess of dirt and blood all over his body. Kara knew she couldn't leave him like this, so she had an idea.

- Kara? Tell me what's happening – J'onn said on comms and Kara reached to hold Oliver in her arms.

- I can take it from here, he's a friend of mine... Don't worry.

She turned her comms off and lifted Oliver in her arms. She knew what she had to do. She held him tight and flew to her place really fast.

Once in her apartment, Kara brought Oliver to the bathroom. She noticed he was dizzy, sometimes opening his eyes, and trying to talk or say anything, trying to move with no success.

- I barely know you, but I consider you a friend anyways so... I'm sorry... I'm really sorry... - Kara blushed hard and started to take his dirty clothes off, leaving only his underwear on.

- Kara... I... - Oliver tried to talk, still dizzy as Kara helped him to get on the tube, holding him in one arm and the other helping clean him as much as she could without crossing any lines.