-70-

Tyra: I got to tell you everybody, I am so excited about today's show

Tyra: I got to tell you everybody, I am so excited about today's show. Because for the next ninety minuets, I will be talking to the woman who singlehandedly, with one hand, her single hand, revolutionized the world of music. She is one of the hottest entertainers in the world, and she's got a body, and also those six pack abs to match! She's sold 30 million albums. Let's just take that in, thirty million albums! Whew, well you know who I'm talking about. Miss Janet Jackson!!!!!

Janet walked out causing the crowd to erupt into cheering and screaming and even crying. Shawn and Shai sat in the front room, Shawn with Shai in her lap. Joey was just off to the side where he could watch Janet and Shawn and Shai all at once.

Janet waved to the crowd and shook a fee hands before greeting Tyra. They shared a hug before sitting down. Tyra waited until the crowd calmed down to begin her show.

Tyra: Janet, hey, girl.

Janet: Hi.

"I love you, Janet!" A man from the crowd shouted, causing Janet to giggle.

Janet: I love you too.

Tyra: Okay, so Janet is allowing me to get all in her business. I am allowed to ask any question, questions that has not been looked over by her team or anybody in relations to her. That's correct?

Janet: Yup.

Tyra: Should we jump right into it?

Janet: We shall.

Tyra: Okay, well, let's jump into your recent scandal. Now, the media is a mess per usual. We were told that you and your mystery child were both shot and kidnapped for days. My first question is... do you, Janet Jackson, have a child?

Janet: I do.

Shawn's eyebrow rose at Janet's bluntness. She truly didn't know what Janet planned on doing here today, but based off that first answer, she had a clue.

Tyra: You do? What is his name?

Janet: Shai.

Tyra: And age?

Janet: He is to be four very soon. He's actually here with me, sitting right there in the front row. Shai, baby, can you smile for Tyra and say hi.

 Shai, baby, can you smile for Tyra and say hi