First day at school

You walked into the classroom saying your name.

Yamraiha-sensei points at your seat and you seat down there.

You were sitting next to a blond hair teen with beautiful golden eyes.

After the class ended he asked you if you wanted him to show you around.

You said:"Yes I would Like to''

"Alright but can you wait asecond until my friend comes? Aaah...by the way you are......(name)?''

''Yes you got it right by the way whats your name?''

''It's A-......''

''ALIBABA-DONO IM HERE!''

You heard a black blue haired boy shouting as he was approaching the two of you. With a closer look you noticed his half burnt face and the lightly different colored eyes. He was kind of handsome you thought but he wasnt your type he seemed too shy for you.

''So you are Alibaba-kun right?''

''Yes and this is my friend Hakuryuu Ren''

''Nice to meet you, (name)-dono.''

''Nice to meet you too Hakuryuu-kun.''

You hanged out with the two of them the whole day and they introduced you to their friends. There was that red haired girl who were two years younger which seemed to be Alibabas girlfriend. Her name was Morgiana.

She had a little crash on Hakuryuu too though.

Then there was Alibabas younger cousin, Aladdin which went and touched your boobs playing with them which didnt really bother you. He was a good kid.

And after that you realised something Hakuryuu has a really really big family. There was Kogyoku and Kouha who were in your class. And he seems to have three siblings at university Kouen Hakuei and Koumei.

And so you made lots of friends and had a good time. But in all those conversations you heard a certain name poping up all the time. Which was usually followed by an annoyed or disgusting face. Well that name was Judal and as of what you heard he hangs out with Kouha sometimes and has helped Kogyoku in the past.

''So that guy has ties with the ren family?''

''Well kinda...''

"You should stay away from him...''

''But he is Kougyoku-chans and Kouha-kuns friend right?''

"He is not my friend we just hang around sometimes and he has refused to become Kougyokus friend countless times"

_sob_ You heard Kougyoku.

"Thats cruel"

After a while Aladin returned to his school and Morgiana in her class. The Ren siblings went to the office because of a family problem. It was just you and Alibaba until his friend Kassim came rushing and pulling him away.

And so you are all alone in the hall. You were headed to the classroom when you heard someone shout:

"HEY YOU WAIT A SEC!"

You turned to face a boy your age with long black hair and crimson eyes. You stopped. He came closer and said calmly:

"You are the new girl right?"

"Yeah..."

"I see. Then go on a date with me.''

"EEEHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!???????

WHAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????"