CT nervousness

This is for CountryDWTSGirl44 hope you like this one ❤️💖💕💙💚

Kenliegh's POV
"louis... I'm fine" I whined as I held onto my brothers hand tightly. "well I want to just check there's nothing... Odd going on inside your brain, OK?" I sighed and nodded. "I get that but if there was something truly wrong then wouldn't it be hurting?" I asked. My other brother, zayn shook his head "it can come in any forms love... Painful, not painful, excruciating ect" he said. I nodded and watched as Harry began pressing some buttons "ok love, it's ready" I looked at the intimidating machine before biting my lip nervously. I watched as Harry pressed another button and the white board came out "ok babe just lay down on it" I hesitantly climbed on it before laying down "ok we're going to do a full body picture first then just the head" I nodded and felt my palms begin to get sweaty. "ok so these straps hold you in place" louis said as he strapped me in I began to feel way to tight "I don't like this" I whimpered "it's OK baby. It won't take that long" zayn comforted. I nodded and squeezed his hand tightly "ok Kenliegh I'm just going to move you back inside the machine, you'll still be able to see and hear us, just relax OK sweetheart" I nodded at Harry and closed my eyes as the machine began moving. "we're doing the full body one first, OK hon" I nodded and looked up at the blue light that shone down on me.

The machine continued to beep and I could feel my heart rate speed up. My shaking increased "it's OK love. Nearly done" Harry said. I felt a hand on my ankle and it was rubbing it softly. As it got to much for me my breathing picked up and I let out a strangled scream. I tried to get up but of course, the straps held me down "hey hey, Kenliegh you need to calm down" zayn said. I screamed again and began heaving "ok bring her out" louis said. The beeping started again and then I saw Louis again I tried sitting up but I couldn't, zayn took the straps off and I quickly wrapped my arms around Louis. My shaking increased and I tried to breathe normally "hey... Hey honey breathe" Harry comforted as he rubbed my back. I let out a strangled cry and louis pulled my closer he kissed my head a few times as he whispered sweet nothings into my ear "louis!" I cried "I know babe... I know. You're safe" he whispered rocking us side to side.

"I've got an idea Harry" zayn said as I continued to grip Louis "yep what is it?" zayn sighed "maybe I could hold her whilst she goes into the machine" Harry nodded "that should be fine.... Kenliegh honey zayn is going to hold you ok" I nodded and watched as zayn laid down. I got on top of him before laying down "just remember I've got you ok..." zayn said rubbing my arm. I took a deep breath before nodding. as the machine started beeping I felt my breathing get worse "hey babe I'm still here" I nodded and smiled as he began singing 'a whole new world' I gripped his hands and soon enough the machine was moving again. It stopped above my head and I closed my eyes again "deep breaths my love" I obeyed and began taking deep breaths. Zayn continued to sing and soon enough we were out again. Louis picked me up again and held me tight. He rubbed my head softly and kissed the side of my head "see you guys at home" Harry said as he walked off. He kissed my head as he went by "well done love" I smiled at him before getting closer to louis.

As we arrived at home Louis sighed in relief "there was nothing wrong! Thank god" I smiled and he kissed my nose. I giggled "I love you" I whispered.

"love you more" louis said. I went to go upstairs but I was cut off by a gasp

"WHERE'S MY HUG?!" I turned around and grinned at Harry. I ran at him and jumped into his arms gripping him tightly "there's your hug" I giggled. He kissed my forehead and I smiled at him before hugging zayn "awww. I felt left out" I giggled "it's alright. I love you too" I kissed his cheek and I smiled. I love these boys.

Hope you liked this one ♥️💚💙💕💖❤️

Q- what phone do you have?