Fear

This is for @Jessfairchild16 I hope you like this one and I hope I can help you get rid of your dentist fear. Much love xx ❤️❤️❤️🥰💜💓💕💞😘😘

Jess' POV
I shook my head choking on sobs and trying to get out of Harry's arms. I wriggled and cried. "hey baby cmon I'll look after you" I whimpered and wasn't able to stop him as he pulled me into the office. He held me close and I noticed niall. He smiled and waved at us. I hid my head in his neck and cried softly just wanting to go home. "follow me back" niall said. I felt my heart speed up and before I knew it I was clinging onto the handle of the chair not letting go. Harry tried to pull me off until niall began to peal my fingers from the chair. I cried loudly just begging for someone to help me. Harry finally pulled me up and held me in his arms and took me into the room "do you want me to sit in the chair and you sit on my lap baby?" I nodded and harry smiled before sitting down and pulling me onto his lap. He kissed my head and kept his arms wrapped around my stomach tightly. Niall put gloves on and he smiled. He wheeled over to me on his chair before the chair began to move down. I tried not to panic but harry was right here to hold my hands. I shivered as niall picked up the explorer "s-sharp" I whimpered. "hey princess it isn't sharp. No need to be scared lovely" I bit my lip and kept my mouth shut. Niall gently took my hand in his before grabbing my finger gently and starting to scrape the explorer against it. I giggle softly as it tickled a bit. Harry rubbed my shoulders and whispered encouraging words into my ear.

"okay Jess can you open nice and wide for me?" I shook my head and niall smiled as I looked down before taking my chin in between his two fingers and making me look at him "ni ni will be gentle I promise" I smile at the nickname slightly before nodding and taking a shaky breath. I very slowly opened my mouth and harry continued to whisper encouraging things into my ear "you're so brave sis! So so brave" I smile a bit before squeezing my eyes shut as niall puts the explorer into my mouth. I take deep breaths and harry holds me tight before he started singing to me his voice soothing me. He hummed the tune softly and I whimpered very uncomfortable "okay princess you're doing so so well. We're both so proud of you" I stay still before shutting my mouth as niall took the tools out "okay all I can see is a small cavity but I'm not too worried about it at the moment but I'm going to be changing your tooth paste to a more stronger one" I nodded slowly and niall smiled before handing it to harry who held it tight keeping his arms around me "I'm going to do a quick cleaning okay?" I nodded and he smiled "you're such a good girl jess. So brave" I smile before opening my mouth willingly harry rubbing my arm a proud look on his face. Niall began to stir the paste around with the lolly pop stick before putting it onto a tooth brush and very gently starting to brush my teeth. I cringe from the taste and niall smiles before putting it away and giving me a cup of water I thank him before swirling the water around my mouth before spitting it out. Harry smiles and I thank him softly "hey love of course. I'll always be here for you" he kisses my cheek before niall and harry both pull me into their arms making me giggle. They're honestly the best people ever. I love them so much even though niall is a dentist he's still a nice dentist and I'm glad of that.

I hope you liked this one 💞😘💕💓💜🥰❤️

Q- are you excited for Harry's new MV falling?!!!