Appendicitis

This is for @misswhatever0 I hope you like this one ❤️❤️💗💗💗💕💕💜💜💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Katie's POV
I'm a lifeguard and sometimes people can be difficult and I've got to try and stay calm. "no sir please just listen. Your daughter nearly drowned but I saved her and all I'm asking is that you look after her more" I smile and nod at him before walking away. I heard my radio crackle and I picked it up "Katie there's a man and his hands gone up. Can you go?" I nodded and threw my radio down before getting a board and quickly running towards the water I got in and began to paddle but as I got closer to him I felt a pain in my stomach. I cringed but continued to paddle until I got to the man. I pulled him up before rushing back to the shore and standing up before collapsing. I held my stomach tight and cried loudly "Katie what's wrong?" my co-worker asked as he rushed up to me "pain in my tummy" I whimpered. He helped me up and rushed me to the tower "call an ambulance!" Tyler called and held me tight trying to comfort me.

Harry's POV
Niall rushed in with louis. They're both paramedics "harry. Katie's hurt" my eyes widened and I followed them to the ambulance and got in making sure everything was ready. "is she okay though?" I asked starting to shake "she's stable and alert but she's complaining of pain in her stomach" louis explained. I nodded before getting out of the ambulance and rushing to the lifeguard tower I opened the door and saw my angel on the bed gripping her tummy tightly "hey Katie baby I'm right here" I rush up to her and begin to assess her before niall and louis make me move.

We got into the ambulance and I held her hand. Tears were streaming down her cheeks and I was trying not to panic. "okay from everything I can see and all your symptoms I think you've got appendicitis" her eyes widened and she began to cry harder. I held her close "baby its okay it's okay I'm right here you're in good hands"

Katie's POV
The pain got worse and I held Harry's hand tighter whimpering loudly. As we arrived at the hospital I was wheeled in but I kept turning and trying to curl up. I sobbed loudly and gripped Harry's hand "okay I think we'll take her straight into surgery. Her appendix is very likely to burst anytime now" harry nodded and I began to cry harder "no! No harry please no" liam and zayn rushed into help and they had lots of other equipment to help. "sharp scratch hun" I felt the needle pierce my skin and I whimpered before a mask was placed over my mouth and everything started going slow. Harry was next to me holding my hand tight and rubbing my arm gently the boys were getting ready. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

After surgery

I awoke to someone playing with my hair. I looked at harry and smiled glad the bad pain had stopped. "hey baby girl how are you?" I nodded and spoke up softly "I'm good thanks haz but it still aches" he nods "that's okay love I promise. That's normal" he smiles gently and kisses my head squeezing my hand gently "I'm so proud of you Katie. You took it like a champ" I grin at him before moving over slightly and patting the bed smiling as he got in next to me. I cuddled up close and held him tight. He's the greatest boyfriend ever.

I hope you liked this one 💞💞💜💕💕💗❤️🥰🥰💓💓💕💜💜💗❤️💞💞❤️❤️

Q- would you rather sit at 1d's table or just one of the 1d boys table?