Invisible Killer

This is for 19fischerss I know she absolutely loves harry when he's protective and I guess I'm gonna do this story but add a twist to it. Hope you like it ❤️❤️❤️❤️🥺😘😘😘😘🥰🥰🥰🤩😍😍😍🦋🦋😍😍❤️

Shay's POV
I slowly opened my eyes and stared at harry. One strand of his hair was leaning against his forehead and he breathed slowly his grip around me tightening. I reach my hand up and begin to play with his hair gently running my fingers through it gently. He opened his eyes slowly and a small smile tugged at the corners of his mouth "g'morning" he whispers his voice husky. I smile and kiss his cheek "morning.... How did you sleep?" he smiles and leans his head down so he's resting his head on my chest. I smile and grip him down tight "I slept good because of you" I giggle and slap his shoulder gently "oh shit" I whisper before standing up quickly "what's wrong baby?" I grab my clothes "I've got class in fifteen minutes. I've got to go now" harry shook his head and grabbed my hand pulling me back into bed "no. We're staying in self isolation. We need to as this invisible Killer is very dangerous" I sigh "but babe I need to talk to my teacher about something" he smiles "you can Skype her, can't you" I sigh softly before nodding "okay haz.... I need to Skype her right away because I've got so much to do and I've got work I haven't done and all that" I begin to ramble and he puts his hands on my shoulders "hey hey take deep breaths sweetie... Everyone has to do precautions to stay safe. No one is going into school and your teacher is probably at home. It's better to be safe than sorry" he smiles and rubs his thumbs over my shoulders gently "I know H but I'm just really scared and worried that my teachers are going to be angry" he gives my shoulders a squeeze "I promise they won't be angry babe. You're keeping safe and if they get angry you can blame me because I don't want you getting ill because I know your heart is very vulnerable to this whole virus so I'm not allowing you to go in. You're staying home with me until this invisible Killer is under control. I've had to postpone my tour and as you know that hurts me and I'm sure it hurts the fans as well because they were so excited and it pains me to do that to them but I want to keep you safe, myself safe, the crew safe, my band safe and most importantly the fans safe" I nod slowly before sitting back down "but what happens if this virus kills all of us" he smiles softly "now I'm not a doctor or a scientist but I'm sure this won't kill everyone because it's targeting the older people who haven't got an immune system and you know how I had that horrible headache and that nasty cough well I think that could've easily been corona virus but because of my immune system I managed to beat it and that shows you can beat it too. Now give me a cuddle" I smile and crawl towards him before relaxing into his arms. He played with my hair and smiled "you know you dont have to worry because I'm gonna protect you with my everything" I nod slowly and he kisses my head again before grabbing his computer from his bed side table "now you can Skype your teacher" I thank him softly before pulling the duvet over me and cuddling into harry before turning Skype on. I wait a few minutes before she answers "hey shay!" I smile and wave "hey Mrs Johnson" she smiles and we begin to talk about everything "what if I don't understand the work?" I ask my eyes beginning to tear up as I really liked college. Harry notices and pulls me to his chest rubbing my back gently "the best thing you can do is just give it a go but if you don't understand it at all just move on because I won't be angry. I've got to go now as my daughter is sick and I need to look after her. Stay safe shay, you too harry" I wave and harry smiles saying goodbye before I turned the camera off. "see baby you don't need to worry" I nod slowly and cuddle into his chest smiling slightly. "now how about we bake some cakes" I smile widely and nod. I loved baking cakes!

I giggle and watch as harry turns around before I picked up an egg and threw it at him. It hit him on his head and I giggled before picking up the flour and pouring it on his head "shay babyyyyyy!" I giggle and squeal as he tries to pull me into his arms. I slap his chest gently before screaming as he broke an egg on my head he then poured flour and sugar on my head at the same time. I laugh and lift my head up opening my mouth and eating the sugar. Harry stops before pulling me into his arms and squeezing me tightly he then let's me go and puts the mini cupcakes in the oven "you know shay...." he had a smirk on his perfect lips and I glared at him "you look a bit dirty.... How about we go clean you up!" I nod and begin to walk off but I'm picked up by harry and he starts to run with me. I scream as he opens the back door to the garden and begins to swing me back and forth my toes dipping into the pool."don't you dare!!!" I shouted. He laughed "I swear I'm meant to do a dare" he lets me go and I quickly turn around it all going in slow motion before grabbing Harry's shirt and pulling him in with me. He laughed and he fell silent as we both fell into the water. I surfaced and harry grinned at me "oh you didn't wanna do that sweetheart" I go to ask why but then he jumps at me pushing my shoulders down. I fall under water before jumping back up laughing loudly the water around us was now turning a slight misty colour and harry was just grinning. I ran through the water before jumping onto him wrapping my legs around his waist. He smirks and stares into my eyes "now that we're both soaked how about we go have a nice shower..." he smirks at that and I slap his chest "harry! Keep it PG you dirty boy" he laughs and kisses my nose "we'll take a shower then get the cakes out. Ice them then eat them in bed watching lot of movies" I smile wide and nod "that sounds great haz" he grins before picking me up and carrying me out of the water. He carried me upstairs and into the shower room. He turned it on and put it at the right temperature before smiling "shower time angel"

I laugh and put more shampoo in his hair making his hair turn all bubbly. He smirks and rolls his eyes before he puts shampoo onto my head and starts rubbing it in before, because of his height compared to me, he managed to put the bubbles from his hair onto my hair. I laugh and push him slightly causing him to put body wash all over me. We both fall into a fit of laughter before I begin to wash my hair out "harry!!" I shout as he puts more shampoo in my hair. Man this is gonna be a long hair wash.

I roll my eyes and towel dry my hair watching as harry walked into the bedroom a towel around his waist and he had the hair dryer and the straightener in his hand. He pulls a cheesy smile before rushing towards me. He plugs the hair dryer in before sitting me so I was in between his legs and my back was against his chest. He begins to dry my hair and brush it before smiling and grabbing the straighteners before straightening my hair until it was perfect "there we go darlin. All done." I smile and turn around before putting my hands in his "now how about we go have some cake" I giggle and nod "Let's go have some cake" he gives me a tight hug before kissing my head. Self isolation won't be that boring I guess.

I hope you liked this one 🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️😘😘😘❤️❤️🥰🥺♥️♥️🤩🤩🤩🤩

Word count: 1528

Please stay safe guys. Harry's rescheduled his tour but that's okay because its safer. I'm gonna start the countdown again. Although I'm a bit upset I know it's for the best. Stay safe guys. Much love xxxx