Nervous

This is for EmaleeHoranson hope you like this one ❤️ 💚 💙 💖 💕

Emalee's POV
"dad" I whispered gripping his hand tightly. He looked down, smiling softly at me "yeah babe?" I looked at all the Paparazzi and fans "please stay with me" I said quietly. "of course..." Liam squeezed my hand tightly before pulling me through the group of people. I covered my eyes, hating the flashes. As I was walking, I didn't know whether it was intended but a man stuck his foot out and I tripped up but liam's grip on me stabled me enough to keep me up straight. Harry and the others followed behind us and I began breathing heavily, as we got into the arena dad bent down, letting go of my hand. He held my face in his hands "are you ok?" I nodded nervously. He kissed my forehead before pulling me close.

"Paul look after her" Paul nodded and I began tearing up trying to follow Liam but Paul picked me up. I began kicking and screaming. Liam turned around, waving at me. I sobbed into Paul's chest, hating that I was away from my dad and the others. "hey shhh... Shhh" Paul whispered rubbing my back. I struggled in his grip, struggling to breathe normally. "I want Liam!" I cried. "I know... He'll be back soon... He just needs to sing a few songs then he'll be back" I nodded but continued to sob.

As a few hours passed I began getting tired. As my eyes slipped shut I felt someone's arms wrap around me and I noticed them as liam's arms. I immediately shot up gripping liam's shoulders tightly. I sobbed into the crook of his neck and he rocked me side to side "hey, hey I've got you" I sniffed, looking up and noticing Louis smiling at me "I think someone's got separation anxiety" niall said pouting at me. Liam nodded and held my tight "it's OK. Daddy's got you now baby. I love you."

Hope you liked this one 💕💖💙💚❤️

Q- favourite comfort item

Mine- Teddy or chocolate haha