Panic Attack

This is for 19fischerss I hope you like this one ❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘💗💗🥰🥰😍😍😍💞💞💞

Shay's POV
I took a deep breath and smiled at liam, my uncle and volleyball coach and at harry, my dad, also my coach. I tried to shakes off all the nerves but it was difficult since my anxiety was shooting sky high and ai just couldn't calm down. As the teams began shouting I felt numb and began to get the prep talk from dad and uncle Liam. Liam placed his hand on my shoulder "remember keep your eye on the ball and don't be scared to go for it. We'll be right here cheering you on" I smile and nod. Dad walks me over to the side and continues to talk quietly to me "okay shay you're on in five... Four-" before he could count down anymore I quickly turned around and bolted away. Liam gave me a concerned look and went to follow me but harry stopped him telling him to guide the team. I gripped my hair and began pacing back and forth in the girls changing room trying not to panic anymore. I banged on the locker and tired to focus on something else. I let out a loud cry before I fell to my knees breaking down.

Harry's POV
I told liam to stay with the team and I followed shay. I walked into the room and immediately held her close "hey hey I'm here I'm here" her breathing was erratic and crazy. I held her tighter and tried to make her focus on me "hey I'm right here. Baby girl I've got you" I held her to my chest but she didn't calm down "shay if you don't calm down you know I'll have to call an ambulance" she shook violently and began to cry into my shoulder I pushed her head into my neck and shushed her whilst playing with her hair. Liam appeared at the door his face full of concern before he comes over and bends down behind me so he could try and look at shay "hey angel. Darling can you look at Li Li?" she looked up and looked into his eyes "take nice deep breaths for me. Nice deep even breaths" he smiles and begins to do exaggerated breaths. She gripped me tighter and I rubbed her back smiling as she began to breathe more calmer "there we go sweetheart. I'm so proud of you. You're doing so good" I held her close and kissed her head liam getting on thr other side and cuddling her making her feel safer. I smile and kiss her head again before just holding her knowing I was going to keep her off the game so I could hold her and bring her back down and make her feel safer. I hold her tighter still and kiss her head "my good girl. I love you"

Hope you liked this one 💞💞💗💗😍😍🥰🥰😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️💓💓💜💜💕💕❤️❤️😘💗💗🥰😍😍💞

Q- what would you do if you found out your favourite celeb was related to you?