Hit And Run

This is for @emxly0912 I hope you like this one ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍🥰🥰💗💗😘😘💕💕💜💜💜💞💞😍😍

Emily's POV
I looked left and right before crossing over the road. Suddenly a car came screeching towards me and before I could move out of the way the car hit me causing me to fall back and hit my head hard on the ground. I heard the car reversing before it sped off. I cried loudly and shouted for anyone to come and help. As I started losing hope I heard a car slow down and footsteps running towards me before someone gasped "Emily?! Oh my god! Calum call an ambulance right now! I'm right here love don't worry. I'm not going to leave you. My vision gets blurry and I notice two boys with luke. It was calum and Michael but no Ashton."a-Ashton!" I cried out "hey love sweetie he's got a shift at the hospital we'll take you straight to him" I nodded but didn't stop crying.

As the ambulance arrived I was taken into the back and the boys all got in except luke who drove. I cried loudly screaming Ashton's name and going slightly crazy. "Emily breathe. You need to breathe" I gripped Michael's hand before my eyes rolled to the back of my head and I passed out completely.

Ashton's POV
as I was working I heard the beeping sound and I immediately went to the front. As I saw Emily my heart went into my stomach and I rushed to her "is she okay? What happened?!" I cupped her face anxiously. "hit and run Ash" calum said sadly. I nodded and bit the inside of my cheek to try and stop my anger. I wheeled the bed into a room and immediately started setting up. I put a cannula in her hand and administered some medicine into her before sitting down and holding her hand in mine. Why would something happen like this? This was all my fault? I'm a disgrace what if I killed her? I was brought out of my thoughts by Emily squeezing my hand and opening her eyes. She looked around before her eyes widened and she began to cry quite hard "hey its okay I'm right here" she whimpered and searched my eyes

"who are you?"

I felt my heart drop and my eyes immediately started watering "i-I'm Ashton love. I'm your boyfriend and your doctor. You're in the hospital because you were in a hit and run" she nodded shakily before starting to cry "I don't know you. I'm sorry" she whispered and I tried to hold back the tears. I stood up and kissed her head "get some rest"

Emily's POV
I woke up again and looked around before my mind rushed to Ashton. "Ashton!! Ashton!!" I screamed my heart hammering in my chest. I sobbed violently and soon enough Ashton rushed in his face full of hope. "Ashton!" I cried. He rushed up to me and pulled me in for a tight hug "hey darling I'm right here. I'm here" I don't let him go and I grip him tighter. He rubs my back and kisses my head before laying his head on my neck and soft drops of water fell onto my skin "ash" I whispered pulling him back and wiping his tears away "I'm okay" I whispered softly smiling "I promise babe. I've been fixed" he closed his eyes and sniffled "there's something you're not telling me" I whispered and held his cheek. He nodded and bit his lip trying to keep his tears under control "you forgot who I was" my eyes widened and I felt my heart break before I held him tighter "you're my everything. I could never forget you" I kiss his tears away before looking into his eyes "I'm here baby. I wouldn't ever forget you" his grip tightened around me and he held me very tightly "I love you"

Hope you liked this one ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💞💞💞💞😍😍💗💗🥰🥰💓💓😍😍💞💞💞❤️❤️❤️

Q- what artists album is your favourite?