Buried In Snow

This is for Rosequeen365 I hope you like this one ❤️😍😘😍😘🥰🥰🤩🤩❤️❤️❤️ I couldn't find a picture of wes so just know this isn't a 1d imagine this is a wes imagine

Jessie's POV
"what if I get chased by a bear? What if I get chased by a bear?!! I don't wanna get chased by a bear!!" wes chuckles softly "babe you won't get chased by a bear. I can promise you that. If you do then.... I'll save you... Or you can just run away" I glare at him "in this snow? It comes up to my knees so I don't think I'll be able to run" wes gives me a look before shaking his head and starting to run but he suddenly falls forward and gets buried in snow. I giggle "see!!" I help him up and his cheeks are bright red "pretend that never happened" I smile and slap his shoulder "no problem big bro"

"okay ready.... Set.... Go!" wes smiles and immediately starts snow boarding down the snow "wes!! Don't leave me!" I trail after him before finally catching up. He smiles at me and laughs "remember I'm smaller than you and you've been to this place so many times so take it easy on me" he smiles "of course Jessie. I would never leave you... Now you need to just imagine you're the queen of the world and you can do anything. All you have to do is let your feet go. Trust me" I nod slightly before taking a deep breath starting to shuffle forwards. I close my eyes before letting my feet go and that got me moving. I screamed slightly and tried to stay balanced. Wes followed close behind and soon enough we were both having lots of fun. I laugh loudly and throw some snow balls at him but that put my balance off and I slip over. Wes doesn't seem to notice and he continues down the hill. I call out for him but he doesn't come back. I start to panic and I struggle to get up but I eventually do. I shout for wes some more but he doesn't come back. I start to snow board down the snow looking for some sort of help. Before I can stop myself I skid off a small ramp and start falling down towards the snow beneath it. As I think it's going to be a soft landing I laugh and smile but I didn't notice the broken tree which was at the bottom. I let out a terrified scream before crying out in pain as my head banged against the tree and I fell into a blanket of thick snow. I tried to get out of the snow but I couldn't. I called, screamed and cried for help but no one came.... Am I going to die?

An hour later

I was completely numb. Was I even alive? I don't know. Cold tears stream down my cheeks and soon enough I hear shouting and I start to see some light. The snow is wiped from my face and body and there is wes "shit. Jessie are you okay?" his concerned voice brings me into reality and I let out a sound not being able to form words. He pulls my goggles off and stares into my eyes "jesus christ Jessie. I'm so sorry" I couldn't move my lips. It was like they were frozen. Wes pulls me out the rest of the snow before quickly putting the heat packs he had gotten into my jacket and that immediately warmed me up. He picked my body up before carrying me up to the main area. He took me into his cabin and shut the door before lying me down on the bed immediately removing my clothing. He helped me puts some warm pyjamas on before wrapping nine blankets around me and adding more heat packs onto me. I whimper "babe stay still. I'm going to look after you whilst keeping you warm okay" I nod and he rushes off and grabs a bowl of water and a cloth. He comes back and wets the cloth before starting to wipe my head which indicated I was bleeding. The adrenaline inside of me was working miracles. "you're gonna be okay but you've got some wood stuck in your head. I'm gonna get it out" I nod and he very slowly pulls the wood out before throwing it away he then adds pressure to my head and smiles at me his smile very comforting. "okay I'm going to stitch your head up. The wood went quite deep but don't worry" I nod slightly and close my eyes my head starting to ache. "my head hurts" I whine. He nods "that's your adrenaline wearing off but don't worry" I hum softly and keep my eyes closed as wes starts to stitch my head up "all done." he puts a plaster on my stitch before kissing my cheek softly "my brave lil sis" I smile and watch as he turns off the light and closes the curtains before getting in beside me and turning the TV on "I think that's enough snow boarding for today" he whispers whilst rubbing my cheek "no duh" he smiles "still got your sassy attitude. I'm glad. I'm so so proud of you. You're my lil fighter" I giggle and smile "your lil fighter" I curl up into him and smile. Even though I got hurt... It was still a good day.

I hope you liked this one ❤️😍😘😘😍😍❤️🥰😘😘🤩🤩😍😍

Q- have you ever been snow boarding?