Winters Cold

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and you got what you asked for. I love you all so much and you're all so special to me!!!

Harry's POV
"hey sweetheart" I whispered gently rubbing her shoulder. She fidgeted a little bit before he beautiful eyes opened "hi hazzy" I smiled and pressed a kiss to her forehead "are you feeling any better today?" she shook her head sadly and I pouted at her. "aw I'm sorry angel..." I rubbed her cheek gently "your family came over about an hour ago and they understood why you were in bed" I sighed softly and brought her limp body into mine "I've made some breakfast for you. Do you want to eat now?" I ask quietly and she shakes her head letting out a soft sob "oh y/n" I rocked her back and forth gently "I-i don't feel well hazzy!!!!" I nodded at her and kissed her cheek "it's okay princess. I'm right here... Its okay" I lift her onto my lap and rock her side to side pressing gentle kisses to her shoulder. "baby you're really warm" I look at her concerned before standing up and carrying her downstairs "Loubear!" louis walked in and smiled before pouting at y/n "awww is this darling feel ill?" I nod slowly and y/n sniffles "she feels worse... Can you grab me the medicine?" he nods and walks off grabbing the medicine before handing it to me. I shook the bottle before pouring the medicine onto the spoon "cmon then sweetheart. Open wide for hazzy" she opens her mouth and I give her the medication before cradling her in my arms rubbing her back. She cuddled into me her lips pressing kisses to my neck and I smile continuing to rub her back before nodding at louis who had a hot Chocolate in his hand. I point at the table and louis puts it down gently before walking over to us gently rubbing y/n's head "you'll feel better soon baby doll" she nods and lets out a soft whimper and I continue to rub her back before feeling her relax into me telling me the medicine was starting to work. "it's okay baby.... There we go. Take nice deep breaths and just relax. Hazzy is right here and he isn't gonna let you go" I once again kiss her head before smiling as she let out a soft snore. "sleep well my angel"

Hope you guys liked this one. ❤️💕💝💙💜💚💛💖🧡

Q- how is your Christmas? Xxx