I'm Here. Always

I got this idea from a film I watched tonight and it's called last Christmas. I hope you all have tissues and I hope you like this one ❤️💖💜😚💙💕

Y/n's POV
My heart pounded and I looked around tears in my eyes and I was so confused. "b—but harry lived here... I came here a week ago" the man shook his head "no this apartment's been abandoned for a good few years" I furrowedy eyebrows "what?" he nodded sadly "yeah the owner passed away. Got hit by a drunk driver." I swallowed hard and looked down "who was this person?" I asked concerned. "I believe his name was something styles" my breath got caught in my throat and I immediately stumbled out of the apartment tears gathering in my eyes "w-why?" I closed my eyes immediately hearing harrys voice "always look up" I opened my eyes again and they widened slightly as I saw harry a few inches away from me. His features soft and sympathetic. He slowly got closer before kneeling down placing his hand on my knee. "I'll always be here with you, no matter what" tears cascaded down my cheeks and he wiped the tears away smiling softly "even if you don't see me around. I'll always be here" he gently pats where my heart is and smiles "my heart was meant for you y/n" I sniffled not being able to answer but before I could he gently pressed his lips to mine "remember.... Just remember to always look up" he smiled and pointed up to the sky before pressing a delicate kiss to my cheek. "I'll be seeing you around sweetheart.... I'll never forget you so you'll never forget me and remember I'm right by your side" he squeezed my hand and smiled before standing up straight and smiling. He slowly walked backwards before pointing at me...

"look up." he winked slightly before blowing me a kiss and dissapearing into the gust of wind that blew past me.

I wiped at my eyes before smiling to myself and slowly looking up grinning widely before closing my eyes and biting my lip "Look up to the sky. I love you haz. Forever and always"

Oh god dammit this mixed with my emotions again!!! Aghhh!! But hope you guys enjoyed.

Q- favourite game to play