Icy Crash

This is for 19fischerss I hope you like this one ❤️❤️💜💜💜💞🥰🥰😍😍😘😘💕💕💓💓

Shay's POV
I was on my way to school my dad's music playing and I tap my foot to the music. It was very cold and icy but I'm used to it so it doesn't really bother me. As I continue to sing to myself I hear an odd sound and stare down at the floor before trying to slow down as I put my foot down on the pedal a screeching sound is heard and the slight ice can be heard cracking and soon enough my car was speeding towards a ditch. My eyes widen and I let out a scream before squeezing my eyes shut and covering my face up holding onto my seat belt tightly. The car swerves into a ditch and I scream and my head falls forward and I hit my head hard on the dashboard. I cry loudly and grip my head as my vision went blurry. I grab my phone and whimper as ai see blood on it. I get my dad's contact up before calling him and sobbing as it went to voice mail. I'm going to die.

As I continued to try and call him my eyes widened as the phone crackled slightly "hello?" came louis' voice. I let out a sob "shay? Hey love what's wrong? Hey hey breathe you need to breathe" I whimpered and I heard him get more concerned before calling Harry's name. "here's harry love" the phone was handed over "ello?" I cried loudly into the phone "daddy my cars in a ditch and I've hit my head" I heard him say something to louis "I'll be right there sweetheart. We're coming. Stay still. I'll be right there" I sob in response and just shake violently from shock. "o-okay"

Harry's POV
I get in the ambulance and start to drive to where shay was as I knew exactly where she was. As we got closer I noticed her car and stopped. Louis and I jumped out and I rushed to her sliding down the mud carefully, louis following. I pulled open the door and saw she looked very queasy. "hey darling. Daddy's right here. Shay do you remember what happened?" she nodded shakily "keep your neck still baby" she obeyed and louis passed me the neck brace. I put it around her neck carefully before trying to get her seat belt off but it was stuck. "lou get the knife" louis gets it and hands it to me. I cut the seat belt before very slowly and carefully moving her so she was facing me "okay wrap your arms around me" she obeyed and I counted to three before picking her up "there we go" I take her to the ambulance and put her in it before kissing her head "lou can you drive?" he nodded and smiled before getting in the front and starting to drive.

Shay's POV
I whimper and dad starts to bandage my head up before he smiles down at me "How's your vision love" I nod slowly "it's okay. I'm just scared" he nodded and kissed my cheek "that's normal" I sighed shakily before opening my arms just wanting to be held. He smiles before getting on the bed next to me and just pulling me close. He kisses my head and holds me tight "you're safe baby. Nothing can hurt you now" I smile and cry softly into his chest just glad I had a dad like him.

I hope you like this one ❤️❤️💓💓💓💕💕💜💜💞💞💞💗💗😍😍😍💕💕💕

Q- are you going to any concerts this year?

Me- I ammm. In 54 days ahhhh ❤️❤️😆