Sleep Paralysis

This is for 19fischerss I hope you like this one 💕💞💖💖💜💜❤️💚💓😘😘💓💚❤️💜💖💞🥰🥰

Shay's POV
"goodnight sweetheart" dad whispers softly and kisses my head "goodnight. I love you" he smiles "I love you too" he smiles and I grab his hand before giving him puppy dog eyes "tuck me in?" he smiles and chuckles softly "of course. I'll always tuck you in no matter how old you get. You're still my baby" I smile widely and he pushes the duvet into my sides before making sure I was all covered "now you're all snuggly" I nod and grin "yes I'm snuggly... But now I can't give you a hug" I pout and he smiles "that's okay babe" he pulls me close and holds me tightly for a few minutes before letting me go "now you get some rest as we've got a busy day tomorrow" I nod and close my eyes. He smiles and turns my light off "love you" he then shuts the door and I fall into a deep peaceful sleep feeling completely safe.

Nightmare/Paralysis

I wake up to the sound of scratching on my bedroom door. Shivers go down my spine and I open my eyes. I look around and see nothing. I tried to move but I couldn't. I was trapped. This has happened before but my dad was right there with me to wake me up. I breathed heavily and lifted my head up a little bit to see the door slowly creaking open. My mouth is sealed shut and I feel helpless. I can't do anything. The door made a loud noise and my hands begin to tremble. I open my mouth to shout for my dad but I can't get a word out all I can do is move my lips. I see a dark shadow walking in. The.... Thing? No, no devil just stood there his eyes dark, mysterious and red. I began to struggle but I could barely move. As the devil got closer I managed to get one of my arms moving slightly but I couldn't move it much. The devil was now crawling up on the end of the bed his evil eyes glinting in the moon light. Tears streamed down my cheeks and I continued to try and move but I just couldn't. The devil clawed my leg and I cried silently completely hopeless. "no one can hear you.... Angel" he came in a human form but he was ovbiously bad. He winked at 'angel' and chuckled. His claws stabbed into my leg and I lied there just stuck. I've given up.... I give up.

Harry's POV
I wake up to an odd sound. I slowly sit up and hear muffled screams. I stand up quickly and put my dressing gown on before throwing my door open and rushing into Shay's room. I notice her looking like she was trying to fight something off but she couldn't and her fingers were digging into her thighs. She then began slapping her face and scratching her arm. I rushed up to her starting to straddle her before holding her arms down "shay! Shay cmon princess! Babe wake up!" she seemed to start panicking more so I quickly pulled her drawer out and grabbed her calming injection before stabbing it into her thigh and injecting her. I threw the injection away before lying beside her starting to play with her hair and whisper encouraging words into her ear trying to get her to come to.

Shay's POV
The devil turned around before starting to scratch my face until he suddenly turned into smoke and I was left in a black pool of nothing. I felt my hair being touched and a soft voice and I really wanted to open my eyes but I couldn't "baby girl I'm right here. Daddy's got you" my dad! My dad is my hero again! I very slowly but surely open my eyes and see my dad's concerned features looking me over. "oh shay" he pulls me into his arms tightly and just holds onto me. He kisses my head and sighs "are you okay?" I nod slowly and start to breathe more calmly. Dad smiles at me before making me look into his eyes "do you wanna talk about it?" I shook my head and he nodded understanding completely. Dad had already put plasters on the worst cuts "okay babe I guess I have the perfect idea to help you get back to sleep" I nod at him slightly "cuddles" I smile widely and nod before getting more closer to him and holding onto him extremely tightly "you're safe now. I love you so so much. I'm always going to protect you no matter what happens or where you are... I will always save my baby girl" I smile and kiss his cheek softly. Best dad ever.

I hope you liked this one ❤️😍😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰🤩🤩🤩🥰🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️😍😘😘😘

Q- have you ever had sleep Paralysis?