Cleaning

This is for KristynY20 I hope you like this one ❤️❤️❤️💓💓😘😘💕💕😍😍💜💜🥰🥰💜💜💜💜💜

Kristyn's POV
As I was sat in the kitchen eating my breakfast I heard the house phone start to ring. I stood up before answering "hello?" I smile and sip the coffee. "hey Kristyn!" I smile "oh hi Simon! How are you?" I sit back down and listen to him "oh I'm sorry eric is ill. Well I hope he gets better soon." I smile "sorry for changing the subjects love but do you think you could do something for me?" I smile "of course!" he lets out a sigh of relief "thank goodness for you. I thought I had lost all hope. Okay so I was wondering whether you could clean the boys teeth and do all the necessary procedures?" I hum before writing it down "yeah of course I can do that. When does their tour start?" I itch my nose and Simon clears his throat "umm April 15th" I nod "okay. I'll fix a time for them next month if that's okay with you as I'm pretty full on schedules this month" Simon chuckles softly "no no dont worry I'm just glad you're doing it. Thank you so much Kristyn" I giggle and smile widely "of course. I hope you have a good rest of your day and I've heard mint tea helps sickness so maybe that would help Eric" Simon hums before thanking me again "okay love. Take care!" I smiled before hanging up and putting the phone back. As I put it on charge I feel arms wrap around me from behind and I giggle before paying with his husband. He nuzzles into my neck and I smile "who was that" I gently pull at his hair "Simon" niall nods softly before bringing me in for a proper hug "what did he want" I kiss his cheek "he wanted me to clean all of the boys teeth and do the necessary procedures they would need" niall nods before kissing my head "I'll let the lads know." I nod and smile gently kissing him "it's next month on the 17th" he nods and smiles "great thanks darling"

One month later

As I'm sat in the clinic I hear the door open and as the four childish young men walk in they see me and their eyes widen and they begin to try and get away but niall slaps them back into place. I smile and giggle biting my lip slightly. All of them stand straight and stare at me with fear in their eyes I smile "I'm not gonna hurt you guys. Don't be silly. Follow me" I sign them in before leading them into the back room. I smile "okay liam you're up first" liam makes a sound before being pushed down by niall and I smile gently at him. Niall sits the others down before watching me. I put my gloves on and smile before moving the chair down and turning the light on. "okay open up Li" he sighs shakily before obeying and opening his mouth. He holds his hands together anxiously. I begin to check before sighing "okay Li you have two cavities that need to be filled and then a cleaning. It won't take too long and you'll be numb" he nods a terrified look etched on his face "n-no needles. Please kristyn" I smile softly at him "I'm sorry love but it's going to help" he nodded before deciding to just get it over with.

"okay sharp pinch hun" I inject the needle and he whimpers and squeezes his eyes shut but stays calm. I do the other injection before very quickly sorting him out. As I finish with his second cavity I get the cleaning supplies and smile. "okay the worst is over now. I'm just going to clean your mouth" he nodded and I wiped some drool from the side of his mouth before starting to clean his teeth. Ten minutes later I had finished "okay all done" I sit him up and he wobbles extremely drowsy. I smile and give him a hug before handing him to niall who took him out to the waiting room.

"harry" I smiled and nodded towards the chair. He stood up and waddled towards the chair a scared look on his face but I knew he was going to be okay. I lower the chair before tapping his lips. He opens his mouth and squeezes his eyes shut. I check for a while shouting a few numbers out before nodding "okay love you've got four root canals" his eyes widen but he doesn't panic too much. He shakes a little bit and niall comes back knowing I had sent him a message before we came here to help me because he was fine and niall works with me. Niall takes a hold of Harry's hand and squeezes it giving him a kind smile.

I give harry the injections before starting the procedure off. Harry winces a few times but overall he's fine. After I finish I pat his shoulder and smile before starting to clean his teeth. "all done haz. Well done" I give him a hug and he stumbles out with nialls help.

Louis gives me a dreaded look and I smile "aw it's okay loubear I'll be gentle. It won't hurt bad" he nods and sniffles before sitting down. I lower the chair and niall comes back holding louis' hand tightly and smiling at him. I begin to check louis' teeth before nodding "okay overall is great but I'm sorry but you've got to have four teeth pulled" he nods and pouts. He starts to shake but niall is sure to show that he was there for him.

I get louis' procedure over before smiling and starting the cleaning. As I finish louis stands up and thanks me quietly giving me a hug before walking out with niall and I smile glad I had finished.

I start to clean up and after a while niall and the boys come in and start to help as well which I really appreciated. As I was cleaning up I noticed niall was staring at me with a pout "yes?" he pouted more before poking his lips and I raise an eyebrow "kissss" he whined and I giggled "niall I'm working" he walks towards me and tries to pull me close but I pull away and continue to giggle. I'm once again pulled into nialls chest and he stares into my eyes "kiss? Otherwise I won't help" I sigh and roll my eyes before shaking my head. I lean in and kiss him gently. He smiles before pulling away "just what I needed" I giggle and shake my head "you goofball" he grins

"but I'm your goofball"

I hope you liked this one 💜🥰🥰😍💕😘😘💓💓❤️💜🥰🥰😍💕😘😘💓💓❤️❤️💓😘💕😍🥰🥰

Q- are you an early bird or a night owl?

Me- night owl