15 September, 2019.

I had an absolutely amazing day today.

I studied a bit in the morning and then spent a considerable amount of time collating necessary documents, scanning them and emailing them. Seriously, it took A LOT of time.

Anyways, the highlight of today was the evening. Mom and dad were off to a dinner plan with our bus stop gang parents so Alex and I decided to have our own gala time.

I didn't realise it at first but dad was constantly hinting at Alex and I to have a drinking session at home while they were out. Talk about progressive parenting (exaggeration)!

As soon as our parents left, Alex and I went to a nearby store and grabbed ourselves a couple of chips and a loaf of bread.

After coming back home and ordering dinner, we set the party with some dim lights, poured some wine and decided to watch a movie. We settled on Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara cause it just felt apt.

And then we had THE BEST time!

At some point, our dinner arrived. We had gone for 2 continental dishes (after a large box of chicken popcorn) and both of them were mind blowing. It made the night even better!

It was a night filled with wine, food, songs, dance and FUNNNN! We even risked taking a shot of Vodka that we found in dad's cabinet. We blame the movie!

Speaking of, the movie selection was just great! I already knew that ZNMD is one of the best movies I've ever seen but to see it again in such a setting was perfect.

Yes, it was a perfect day. :D