21 June, 2020.

Happy 4 Year Anniversary, PFD! I came across this questionnaire a couple of weeks ago and it had some really challenging reflective questions. As soon as I read the first couple of questions, I knew I had to save it for this Anniversary journal entry. So here we go :

1: How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?

18. That's the age post which you're called an adult. I'm just starting to feel like an adult and am coming to terms with the major decisions that I will have to take in the years to come.

2: Which is worse, failing or never trying?

I always go back and forth between these. Even if I want to say never trying, I'm still terribly afraid of failing.

3: When it's all said and done, will you have said more than you've done?

Definitely. There are some hopes and dreams that you know you'd never reach but you still don't take it off your list.

4: What is the one thing you'd most like to change about the world?

Injustice.

5: Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?

From a short term perspective, I'm settling. But from a long term perspective, what I'm doing now is laying a foundation for doing what I believe in, in the (near) future.

6: To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?

I've been in full control of my life, good and bad choices included.

7: Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?

There are a lot of grey areas and most of the times, you find yourself in a situation where you do not know what is right and what isn't. So for now I'm more worried about doing things right.

8: If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?

Don't think the newborn would understand but it would be to always focus on the positive while also being aware of the negatives.

9: Would you break the law to save a loved one?

Yes.

10: Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?

Exam questions.

11: What's something you know you do differently than most people?

To be completely honest, I don't quite understand uniqueness as a concept. In terms of art, one piece is always inspired by something else. And in terms of qualities and habits, there is always going to be someone else like you, even if levels differ.

12: How come the things that make you happy don't make everyone happy?

Preferance. Priority.

13: What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What's holding you back?

Fall in love. I've heard a lot about this concept but I've never really experienced it to fully believe in it. Which is exactly what's holding me back.