21 October, 2019.

Keeping last time's voting experience in mind, my entire family woke up early and were off to vote by 8:30AM.

Thankfully, just as we expected, there weren't a lot of people present at the voting place. We got done within 15 mins.

After coming back home, I began working. I feel bad that I'm not able to help mom much nowadays but then... I don't know.

Two days ago, I learnt that Sasha was in town. I couldn't go meet her over the weekend but she came to my area today. A little backstory to that.

Sasha's cousin brother stays in our building but he's gone to US for almost a month long work-leisure trip. Sasha managed to convince her parents to let her take her cousin's car back to her Uni area (in another city) while he is away.

Sasha's election card has not been made yet and her parents' voting centre is the same as ours. So she accompanied them and came to my building to take the car. So that's how I got to meet her!

We met and it was mostly her catching up on my life. She told us about her recent fashion show and even showed us the video. Looked fun!

I think she was here for atleast an hour.

After she left, I went back to working until evening. Mom and I went to the market to shop for clothes and I did try on a lot of them but I didn't like the way any of them fit me. I've always opted for super loose clothing but now I want to switch it up and buy some fitted ones. I did find one top that I would've bought had I still been biased towards loose fits. Oh also, it's probably just the store(s) that I visited but I have sized down from Large/Medium to Small. There were times where even that wasn't small enough.

I've decided that my next traditional outfit will be a ghagra choli or something of that type. I know that my stomach still protrudes and it does make me very conscious but I really want to give this a go.

Mom and I also went to one of those stores where the salesmen show you clothes one by one. I have come to really dislike these types of stores because I rarely like clothes and it gets stressful to continuously say "no, no, no" to these guys. Today was no different. For some reason I felt really anxious and was even about to cry due to severe uneasiness. I swear if mom would've waited for one more minute, I would have run away from that store

Ultimately we came back home with just 2 cheap rangoli stencils... Sigh.

I worked after coming back home and also had an hour long phone call with CA1. I like that he speaks so much cause I prefer to listen. Hopefully, we'll be able to meet after the "peak season" ends and I can be the one talking too.