2 November, 2019.

I worked from home today.

After waking up slightly later than planned, I almost immediately found myself in front of the laptop.

After last night's relief, I thought I'd get done in just half an hour but nope, I had to rework quite a few things and that took me a couple of hours. I got done with my work by lunch time.

Lunch was good today. Dad had gone to Aunt P's town for their brother-sister day celebration so mom, Alex and I ordered some delicious Chinese food and satisfied our stomach.

My file was so big that it took over an hour for it to get sent to Tristan and Henry. Tristan was busy so he could only check my work post 4PM. It was only around 5:30PM that I sent my work to the client for review. But I know that they're not going to check it on their day off so I'm going to have to wait till Monday to send the work to the Tax Team.

Sucks man. I thought I'd be able to send it on time. The only reason why I'm not so stressed about the deadline yet is that the other sectors have also not submitted their work. If they get time till Monday, I think I should too.

I spent quite some time organising the docs on my laptop. It had been bothering me since quite a few days. I spoke to Ashley and also had a chat with mom for a bit. The latter conversation was just me talking about my work and how it is different from my first internship.

I think Henry is trying to cheer us up. He complimented the entire team for the work done today. I even got a personal message for the same. I like it. It felt nice.

It's around 1AM now and I still don't understand how the hell am I supposed to submit 1 out of the 2 forms I've been asked to submit to get certain accesses. And the first one wasn't exactly a piece of cake too. My client really needs to have a well-informed/ documented process for getting all this done.

As for some good KPop news, IZ*ONE's album tracklist is out! The girls are coming back with a whopping 12 songs with interesting unit ones!

BLOOM*IZ Tracklist:
1] EYES
2] FIESTA (Title Track)
3] DREAM LIKE
4] AYAYAYA
5] SO CURIOUS
6] SPACESHIP
7] 우연이 아니야 (No Coincidence)
8] YOU & I
9] DAYDREAM
10] PINK BLUSHER
11] 언젠가 우리의 밤도 진나가겠죠 (Someday Our Night Will Pass Too)
12] OPEN YOUR EYES

We've already the 2 bops AYAYAYA and So Curious but there's a twist!

AYAYAYA will be sung by original members Eunbi, Sakura, Hyewon, Chaeyeon, Minju and Yuri. But they'll be joined by Chaewon, Nako and Yujin too! That's a pleasant surprise! If they ever perform this song with the additional members, I'll be looking forward to Nako. I never expected her to do this kind of a song.

Just like AYAYAYA, So Curious will have Chaeyeon, Yuri, Minju along with original members Yena, Chaewon, Nako, Hitomi, Yujin and Wonyoung.

Notice how Eunbi, Sakura, Hyewon, Yena, Hitomi and Wonyoung only sing one of these previous two unit songs. Looks like OTR decided to correct this imbalance by letting these 6 be a unit and sing Dream Like! Kudos to you OTR!

These are not the only unit songs. We've got 3 new unit songs with 3 new fresh units (seemingly the official units for this album)

Day Dream will be sung by Eunbi, Chaeyeon, Minju, Yujin.

Sakura, Hyewon, Hitomi, Nako and Wonyoung will come together for Pink Blusher.

Oh, look which three members we're left with! CHOI YENA, KIM CHAEWON and JO YURI! WE FINALLY HAVE AN OFFICIAL JO YURIZ UNIT SONG Y'ALL!

You can probably guess how excited I was when I learnt that my fav members will have a unit song of their own. Apart from the title track, I look forward to this song the most!

Now that I mentioned the title track, we got a 2 second teaser of what traditionally seems to be the hook like of the song. I'm waiting for the song teasers to drop so I can hear more of the song.

Ooh ooh! We'll probably get a highlight medley video tomorrow! Although I also see them make us wait for a day or two. Cause now they only have to release the highlight medley and 2 teasers before the MV drops on the 11th. I know that these three are the main deal but they'll probably stretch it till the release date. Let's see.