15 June, 2020.

Today felt like a productive day.

After getting a confirmation of mail, I quickly did the working and one more JE ready to be passed. I sent both the sector's JE and almost immediately started working on the BSARs.

One of Sector V's BSAR got done pretty quick but I got stuck with the other one. I decided to move on the other sector and get back to this one after while. So now I have almost everything I need for the Sector P's BSARs and I got done with both of Sector V's.

Since there is an internal project going on in my company, I had to help Tristan with some slides. One of the purposes for this audit is to check whether there is a proper review system that we're following.... LOL. Well, it's not my headache for now so I'm not going to think much about it.

I also got one more working and sent it for submission. My client supervisor probably doesn't know if she should be happy or irritated with me. :P

I then cleared a lot of files and and filled the common drive with the required files. So fulfilling!

Another reason why today was good was because IZ*ONE had a comeback today!

Their postponed BLOOM*IZ happened in Feb'20 and it was great in it's own sense but I'll talk about today's comeback.

So this is their third EP and it's called "Oneiric Diary". It contains 8 tracks:

-> Welcome
-> 환상동화 Secret Story of the Swan
-> Pretty
-> Merry-go-round
-> Rococo
-> With*One
-> 환상동화 Secret Story of the Swan Japanese version
-> Merry-go-round Japanese version

I really liked Welcome. It featured on their Comeback trailer and I immediately took a liking to it so I was really happy that it has a full length version.

Not just that but their Comeback performance started out with a lil bit of this song.

Oh, there's one thing I need to say before that. I don't understand how it wasn't the first thing I mentioned. IZ*ONE's comeback MV was supposed to be dropped today at 2:30PM IST but their company apparently had some technical issues and now the MV release is postponed to tomorrow...

As unfortunate as that it, at least the Comeback wasn't entirely postponed like the last time so I'm chill. Besides, I think I may have to let go of my watching-performance-before-MV hate cause damnnnn their performance was fireeeeeeee!

As I said before, their performance started with the elegant intro track and it was all pretty dreamy until we got to the start of the title track. The screen flipped upside down and rightfully so cause the title track is a TOTAL switch. It is such an awesome dance track, it might threaten to be favourite title track by the girls.

Even if I may seem to sway with the song, I'd like to state that the choreography for this song is the best out of all IZ*ONE's title track and that's saying something cause I love all of their choreographies.

They've just stepped up the game to another level and they lit up the stage with their presence!

The ones that caught my eye this comeback were Sakura, Yena, Wonyoung amd Chaeyeon.

Sakura has improved A LOT! I may not be convinced that her voice is no longer nasally as the song suggests but I definitely cannot put her in the bottom in terms of dancing at least. I've come to acknowledge her stage presence long back but this performance solidifies it even more. She danced with so much force and grace wherever it demanded and it was lovely watching her perform.

When I learnt that Yena had gone blonde (well, so much more blonde than LVER era), I should've known that rapper Yena will be back. Thank god I didn't cause I wouldn't have been SO PLEASANTLY SURPRISED AND HAPPY if I had known that. That girl was too good! I know she's my bias but you cannot deny that Yena doesn't leave a chance to make all her lines/screentime an epic killing point. She had a lot of lines in this song so I was really happy for her.

Wonyoung deserves the center spot and she proves it with every comeback. Maybe that's the reason why she got so much screentime but she did not let anyone down. She is extremely expressive and a treat to watch. I think her "MAMA"/actual killing part was the best among all.

I think I give Chaeyeon less credit than she deserves maybe because she already gets praised a lot by everyone. Well, let's set that record straight shall we. I definitely agree that Chaeyeon is one of the best dancers in KPOP and she outshone everyone whenever she was in the center. I absolutely loved her during the dance break. So strong!!

Well, I think that that dance break was my favourite part of the performance. It was so unexpected and it made me yell with a mix of adrenaline and excitement.

I really really liked their comeback song and performance and because I know IZ*ONE's MVs are always fucking top class, I can't wait for it to drop tomorrow.