29 September, 2019.

I finally met Kristen today! I was actually reading up some work material when Kristen called.

She was in a nearby locality and asked if we could meet. Yes yes yes!! Haven't met her in SO LONG! I could definitely meet her!

She told me she wasn't hopeful because I generally don't do impromptu plans. Things change!

Alex and Kristen are also friends (because of me) so he accompanied me too. We decided to meet at this small Asian restaurant that I have come to love. In fact I have gone there with both Kristen and Alex at separate occasions and all three of us liked the food.

Alex and I hopped onto the scooter and immediately met Kristen in front of the restaurant. We had a lot to talk about. Most of it obviously revolved around our jobs. Kristen got her job a couple months before I did and it's going okayish for her. Hopefully it'll get better soon.

We got ourselves some momos, Spicy Thai Basil stir fry, Red Thai curry and 3 flavoured Thai bowl (I swear the place has other Asian cuisines too).

After a hearty dinner and a lovely chat, we roamed around the area and it was hilarious! We targeted one household and I'm pretty sure there are going to be a lot of inside jokes the next time we meet.

We debated for a long time whether Alex should drop Kristen back home or not and ultimately Kristen convinced us that she could go home alone. She was actually trying to convince us to come to her place but I because I have office tomorrow, I didn't want to come back home late and wreck my sleep schedule.