23 September, 2019.

My E-mail had a lot of mails from over the weekend. I went through all of those first thing after getting to office.

I finally figured my trainer today. It's the same girl who has been helping us since our first day at this office. She taught us a bit of SAP and I don't understand why she insists on not letting us take notes. Cause dude, it's not easy to remember all the steps right away.

Even though I have gained a bit more clarity about the software and my role than I did on Friday, I have a feeling I'll become lost once I try to do things on my own. I'll probably have to look for an online course.

I may or may not have mentioned it before but the girl who is teaching us joined the organisation only a month or two back so she is also new to the system (even though she doesn't seem like it). Turns out, she made a couple of mistakes and was reprimanded for it later in the day.

Now I completely understand that people make mistakes and this is probably one of the very few she's made so far. But as someone who doesn't know shit about the system, I don't know if I can trust her to teach me the right things. Cause I'm going to be shifting offices soon and I need to handle everything more or less on my own.

Okay, here's another thing I want to tell myself. It is more than understood that this is your first ever job and that you don't know anything. But constantly reminding yourself about it is not going to help your case. In fact, you're blocking yourself from evolving. Instead of being too hard on yourself and pushing yourself down, absorb as much as you can and focus on enhancing your knowledge. You're going to have to master the work assigned to you, one way or the other. So just remove the "I've never done this before" mentality out of your mind.

Apart from the SAP training, I majorly completed 2-3 more online training programs. Ofcourse we did go for lunch in the middle. And this time, we had to sit separate from one another.

There's this one training that I was too bored to go through because it was so HUGE! So I decided to just zoom towards the end but looks like it wasn't my day today. I couldn't avail the certificate and had to re do the entire module again. Even then I didn't get the bloody certificate! Now the training has gone off the list as well! Dammit! I'll have to figure that out tomorrow.

Today my colleague and I finally located the shuttle that would take us to the station. Even if the per day share taxi fare isn't much, this shuttle is far more convenient. Neither do I have to pay, nor do I have to sit in a congested manner. I'm going to have to find out the timings for the morning shuttle service as well.

TWICE released their new MV "Feel Special" today and I gotta say, it's the best TWICE (Korean) song I've ever heard. Well done, girls!

Scarlett is getting married! Okay, now that's an expected but unexpected news! Apparently, we're not supposed to know this yet so shhhhh! I'll talk more about it when Scarlett herself announces the news.