18 November, 2019.

It's Exam day.

I woke up and revised as much as I could. I wasn't that nervous to be honest but I hoped to do well at least to some degree.

My centre was in the neighbouring town and wasn't anywhere close to a station, so my dad decided to accompany me. Since I'm not able to read when I'm in a car (unlike when I'm in a train), I spent the entire ride looking at how my city looks. Honestly, it was a good long ride.

I started getting nervous as we reached the centre around 1 hour later. We located the place and dad left for a nearby mall while I managed to get to the exact place where my exam was to take place.

There were hardly 6-7 people present when I came there and by the time it got closer to the exam time, we were hardly 15 of us present.

This is how the whole process went. We were initially asked to sit on the chairs present outside the main exam room. Then, one at a time, we went into a small room where the representatives checked all the necessary documents, took/validated each candidate's photo + signature, made us keep our bags and belongings in another small room and then led us to the computers.

The room was really small. I got to sit towards the front door so that was nice.

The test began.... and ended. Honestly, if I had actually studied, I probably would've aced the exam. My mock was much more difficult than this. I could realise that the questions asked were probably the basics of a particular chapter but since I hadn't even finished/started with the basics, I wasn't able to answer them.

Didn't beat myself up too much for it tho. I met up with dad at the mall like we had decided. We spoke for a while sitting in a Mc Donald's outdooor seating area and discussed our plan for the rest of our time there.

So this mall was pretty deserted but it did have some known retail stores so we decided to check them out. We visited around 3 stores and I bought 2 pairs of shorts, a shrug and a T-shirt for Alex. I swear I feel like I'm at that phase in life where I'm the choosiest I can get but I also don't want to buy things and be stuck with them for ages.

Anyways, dad and I shared a Sub and a cookie at one of the stores and also went to the Food court and had some chilly garlic fried rice.

I guess it was around 3:45PM when we decided to finally leave for home. I slept the entire ride back home.

In the evening, I finally applied the long overdue facepack and "rejuvenated" my skin in some way.

Alex came back home from his trip to Goa and told us all about it. He was pretty vocal about his party scenes so that was admirable. Looks like the boy had a successful trip. I'm happy for him.

Also, I really want to go for one toooooooo!

When our parents were away, he told me all about his friends' "feelings" situation (for lack of better words) and how they had to scheme their sleeping arrangements in order to not let things go the wrong way.

We're growing up. Today or even the past few days are one of those rare days where I actually realise that I'm a grown woman now and that my views, preferences, behavior have changed quite a bit from what they used to be.