19 September, 2019.

I reached office at 9:30AM today. Apart from us new joiners, the weren't a lot of people in office. Apparently, it's quite normal to reach office by 11-11:30 and work till late.

Yet again, we didn't do anything for the entire day. But let's talk about this new office environment, shall we? My company occupies around 5 full floors of the commercial complex and each floor has a big work space on opposite sides after entering the ID secured entry way.

The work spaces have rows of work stations and cubicles and there are a few cabins located sporadically. It's almost impossible to identify which department is located where but I guess that's a networking opportunity?

Outside every entry way, there is one table-based game for eg, table tennis, carrom, foosball, etc. Interesting!

We also have the coffee/tea station which is where one can overhear some office gossip apparently.

All in all, I can totally see myself working in this kind of a set up.

As for today, I continued reading some stuff put up in the company intra-net and read my book a lot! (The Rosie Project, if you were wondering). I also spoke to others. In fact we even had our own kind of round table conference. We went through different floors exploring all the games they had.

I obviously had lunch with them but we were also joined by some others who I later learnt were a part of CA 2's department.

Speaking of, I met both CA 1 and CA 2 today. I met the lunch people along with CA 2 and it was fun! One of the girls is damn hilarious!

So my Bank job offer has come to haunt me again. Seems like they found someone for their Management Trainee role but they had picked my CV up for another vacant spot.

I once again had a discussion with my family. Alex was really good with his motivation speech.

Anyways, I spoke to the HR and let her know that I've already got myself a job and am not interested in the new position.

It's just 10:30PM right now but I'm already really sleepy.