25 October, 2019.

I cried before going to office because I anticipated some scolding.

Turns out, it was all in vain. The person who came up to me only wanted to clarify a couple of things. Gosh, I have to stop being so paranoid!

Meanwhile, the rest of the day also went in the same panic-stricken way. I had another client deliverable and I put no logic into what I was doing. I had made a process note for this activity and I just blindly copy pasted stuff that felt right. Yes, Tristan was there to help me out (and thank God for that!) but there was one particular JE that we had to prepare and no one had any clue about it.

We did try to get some clarification from some dude but nope, everything went above my head. I just noted down the numbers I had to work with and the debits and credits. Wow, did not feel good AT ALL.

I sent my work over to the person I took over from cause lord knows I needed someone to review it. I thought the review process wouldn't take more than 15 mins but I was so wrong. I didn't get a reply even after an hour of sending him the files. It was so annoying because it was past office hours and I really wanted to get back home. Besides, we have a Diwali off from tomorrow and I did not want to work on my holiday.

Another annoying thing that's been happening is that Henry is being pretty biased. And I don't understand why. We had to apply for our Diwali leaves and Henry kept ignoring me when I asked him to show me how to do it. Dafaq did I do man?! If he can help out Preston and Tyson with the smallest of things multiple times then why can't he just help me out once?

We decided to leave when we didn't get a reply from my reviewer for a long time. I got the confirmation on my way back home and I finally sent the damn email after coming back.

Diwali lightssss are outttt! Dad and Alex had already put up most of them tho :/

Red day.