20 September, 2019.

I woke up at 7:30AM today. Yup, quite late. Reached office on time tho.

We didn't have anything to do in the beginning but we got some mails that enabled us to set up a couple of things on our laptops and finally fucking start our trainings.

So I spent most part of the day in that Independence training. I was reading everything in the beginning but after lunch, I just zoomed past everything and began attempting the test cause it was so long and boring!

Speaking of lunch, we are ours at 2 because we thought we'd get more space to fit our almost 12 membered group.

After the Independence training, I completed another training, gave the test, passed it and came back home in a crowded train.

And here comes my senior college to rock my happiness. Today morning, I informed the Vice Dean and the placement professor that I've gotten myself a job. I told him this so that they could just stop sending my profile to the Bank and I'm once and for all out of that dilemma. But you know what did they do? They went and announced to everyone that I've been "placed" in a top firm. Dafaq bro? The placement process was SHIT and they just take credit for something they didn't do? How pathetic!

And now I've got people asking if there are any vacancies. Perfect.

After dinner, dad, Alex and I had some rum and coke and watched a movie called "The Untouchables". The movie was alright, nothing great.

Uh oh, CA 2 is indirectly asking for coffee again. I'm going to have to be direct now.