18 December, 2019.

I finally took my compensatory off today.

I watched this Bollywood movie called War last night and it was around 3AM by the time it got over.

So I got up late today and after freshening up a bit, Alex and I left for our gym. Yes, I finally fucking went to the gym after 3 months.

Today's workout was alright. My stomach felt uneasy the entire time for some reason. In the middle of my workout, I got a call from one of colleagues asking about Christmas gifts.

So the deal is that we're having a Christmas Party in Office I tomorrow and they're organization Secret Santa for everyone. The name I was given was some dude from another department. But they wanted us submit all the gifts so they could organise it in some way. No way in hell was I going to travel all the way to Office I just to drop off a gift (I got him a tie, by the way).

So I got a call from my colleague and he told me he'll be leaving for Office I in hour or two so if I wanted I could give him the gift. You bet I jumped on that train. I was anyways going to go shopping at a mall near Office L.

So here I was heading to office on my day off. I had worn casual clothes so I did get a couple of side glances but I didn't care.

I met all the office peeps, dropped my gift off and left to go shopping within a span of an hour.

Shopping today was a delight! I don't think I've ever gone shopping alone and I wonder why. First of all, I LOVE window shopping. That way I get to try in stuff that I know I'll never have the courage to pull off but I still get to see how it looks on me. Plus, because I'm alone, I can pick out only the ones that really catch my eye without bothering to reject anyone else's options. The best part is no store employees tried to disturb me as well!

I went to around 2-3 stores and tried on multiple outfits. By the end, I got the courage to buy two dresses that I probably wouldn't have bought had I been shopping with my parents.

Since it's the Christmas season, the mall had set up huge Christmas-related installations and they looked BEAUTIFUL! The morning view was great too but when I got out of the stores after the sun was set, it lightings gave it an entirely different level of beauty!😍

Well bois, this is how I spent my day off and you bet it was a successful one!