⚠︎︎Addiction (part 1)

Requested by: VladikKotoriNeVladik  💛

TwMention of Cigarettes

Genre: angst-fluff (coming soon :p)

Au: X

Words: 296

Remus hesitated before knocking on the lemon colored door. He had been feeling lonely and wanted the company of his boyfriend. After not receiving an answer, he slowly pushed open the door and poked his head round.

To his surprise, he saw Deceit asleep, curled up in a ball on the bed. Remus smiled before an unfamiliar smell hit him. Sure, he was used to weird smells. He was The Duke after all, the one who ate Pickled Poo-Log deodorant eleven times a day. But this smell was different and then it hit him like a wave crashing down onto the sand. Cigarettes.

Remus' face creased with concern as he softly closed the door and made his way over to his sleeping boyfriend. He didn't want to believe that Dece would do that to himself.

An idea struck him and he quietly started to rummage through the bedside drawers until he felt something that made his suspicions become a reality. Shakily, Remus pulled out a packet of cigarettes from the drawers and looked at them in disgust. He then shook his head in disbelief, No. Deceit wouldn't do something like this... would he? After rummaging for a while Rem found a lighter and he felt his eyes fill with tears.

A muffled sound came from the bed and Remus whirled his head around to see Deceit starting to wake up. Hastily, he put the packet back in the drawer closing it as he sunk out into the living room, tears cascading down his cheeks and lighter still held firmly in his hand.

Part two will be up as soon as possible! :3
I hope this was okay heh