🖤21~Haunted House🧡

Tw: mentions of [fake] blood- corpses and limbs, a hanging mannequin. (please tell me if I missed anything)
Au: X
Words: 647

October 21st 2020
10 days until Halloween 🎃
~~~

Janus clung onto Remus' arm as they stood in the line for the haunted house, Remus staring in awe at the decorations. Although he was extremely excited, Remus made sure to hold Janus close as they entered the house.

The fact that Remus was there with him calmed Janus slightly but he was still afraid of the jump scares that he knew were ahead. They entered a dark corridor and Janus flinched as a door flung open, a mangled mannequin swinging down from the ceiling. The couple walked past the puddle of fake blood coming from the mannequin and continued walking.

As they neared the end of the corridor, a doorknob ahead of them began rattling violently, groans and screams coming from under the door. "Kinky." Remus smirked and ruffled Janus' hair, pulling him closer. "It's okay, sweetie, nothing here will hurt you."

Janus nodded shakily and held tightly onto Remus' waist, closing his eyes tightly when Rem opened the door. A scare-actor ran across the room screaming bloody murder, holding a chainsaw above his head, running through a hole in the wall. Remus giggled at the sight and examined all of the fake bloody limbs on the floor.

"He's gone now, Jay." Remus kissed Janus' cheek and smiled as the snek slowly opened his eyes, looking around the room. Despite the fact that he was terrified, Janus had to admit, the dedication the owners had put into every detail in the rooms was amazing. Each and every room in the haunted house had its own disturbing theme.

Janus held Remus' hand as they entered another room, children's giggles and laughs echoing across the walls. Both males shivered at the sounds, cautiously making their way through the graveyard themed room. Suddenly, a hand shot up through one of the graves, causing Janus to squeak in fear. The hand slowly sank back down and the sound of laughter grew louder.

Remus chuckled and picked Janus up in his arms, making the smaller male wrap his legs around Remus' waist. "We're almost at the end, Jay, you wanna go home and cuddle after?" Janus nodded, still scared and hid his face in Remus' neck.

The room darkened and the figure of a young girl wearing a white bloodstained dress walked slowly towards them. Remus tilted his head and noticed an exit to the side of him, he allowed the actor to get a bit closer before running towards the door, closing it behind him.

Remus leaned against the wall, feeling the fresh air hit his face. As they were outside now, Remus could properly check up on Janus. He gently lifted his boyfriend's chin up, staring into his eyes. "You okay, hun? I'm sorry for bringing you with me, by the way." Remus laughed softly and kissed Janus' nose, earning a smile.

"Yeah I'm alright! And it's okay, 'Mus. Although I felt like I was about to die, that was actually fun." Janus rested a hand on Remus' shoulder and kissed him gently, using the other hand to hold his cheek. Remus giggled and kissed back, rubbing Janus' waist. They pulled away after a while and Janus blushed deeply, looking down at Remus' hands.

Remus smirked and sank down with Janus, rising up in their living room, pushing the snake down onto the sofa. Janus looked up at him, his blush deepening as Remus' hands traveled down.

Yep. They definitely had a fun evening.

woah- 10 days until Halloween? damn that's gone fast.

how are you all? i hope you're all okay and if not, hopefully this chapter made you feel a bit better?

*virtual hug!* :))

anyways, stay safe, stay hydrated and wash your haaannddsss!!

I love you all. 💕