🖤4~ Kisses🧡

Tw: not smüt but detailed making out n mõañing- y'know... spicy stuff ;)(hopefully that was helpful)
Au: X
Words: 571

October 4th 2020
27 days until Halloween
~~~

Janus groaned as he looked over at the clock, midnight was drawing closer and he couldn't sleep. He wished that Remus was next to him but he hadn't come home yet. The last thing Janus wanted to be was clingy. But he couldn't help worrying about his boyfriend.

After around half an hour of failed attempts to sleep, the sound of the front door opening caught Janus' attention. Jan quickly sat up and ran into the hallway, sliding down the banister expertly. He caught his balance and basically flew into Remus' arms, wrapping himself around him.

"Awe, Hiya JayJay! I'm guessing you missed me." Remus smiled fondly as he moved a piece of hair from Janus' face, giggling as Jay wraps his legs around his waist.

Janus blushed lightly and held onto Remus' shoulders. "Of course I missed you, love."

He smirked and tilted Remus' chin up slightly, kissing him lovingly. Remus of course kissed back, letting his hands slide down to hold Janus' ass, causing Jan to gasp softly. Remus took this as an opportunity to slip his tongue into Janus' mouth, carefully pushing him up against the wall. Janus moaned quietly into the kiss and ran his fingers through Remus' hair, tugging at it slightly. They pulled away for air after a bit, both sides panting.

Remus looked up at the blushing side in his arms and smirked, taking the chance to randomly lick Janus' lips. Janus squeaked as his blush became darker and then, an idea. He leaned down slightly and pressed soft kisses all the way up Remus' neck, travelling up to his ear which he nibbled on for a bit.

As his breath hitched, Remus tilted his head to the side, he wanted more. Janus noticed this and smirked, running his forked tongue across Remus' sensitive skin, behind his ear and down to his collar bone. Remus moaned under his breath and tilted Janus' chin up, shivering at his boyfriends seductive expression.

Janus smirked and got out of Remus' arms, letting his fingers trail across his chest. He looked up at the taller side and pinned him against the wall by his waist, loving how Remus moaned softly as he was held still. Jay looked into Remus' eyes before leaning up and kissing him roughly. He ran his fingers teasingly above Rem's belt, finding their way under Remus' shirt, lifting the fabric just enough the expose some skin. Remus shivered at this and whined desperately into the kiss.

The kiss was longer and more heated this time, the only time they'd pull away was for air and that was only for a few seconds. Each time, Janus would find another one of Remus' sensitive spots, either it being his hair, thighs and even sliding his knee in between the Duke's legs.
~~

"J-Jay, please~" Remus bit his lip, holding back small moans as he was pinned down on the bed. Janus smirked and kissed him quickly, trailing his fingers down Remus' inner thigh.

"Anything for you, darling~"

Remus always loved his and Janus' kisses. Especially with this fun~ outcum.

woAh- i haven't written something like that in a while-

i hope you all liked it even though it wasn't Halloween themed!

anyways, stay safe, stay hydrated and wash your haannddss!!

Ily all! 💞