Chapter 7: Sharpie

!! WARNING!!: attempt rape and some violence.. —okay and maybe cussing (・–・;)ゞ
~•~

Anne tried to scream but nothing came out, plus she doesn't give a damn who this Mannox was, yet the name is familiar.

She started kicking, pushing anything to get this man away from her, but it got worse.

Mannox lets go of her wrist and punched the poor girl square in the face. Anne couldnt hear clearly but she felt blood dripping down her nose.

Mannox: You ungrateful slut !

He punched her again, but harder, earning a black eye from him, Anne started to cry, she cant keep a straight face at this point, she felt weak, but not weak enough to talk-

Kit: Let go of me you horny bastard !!

She kicked him in the balls, causing him to fall down in pain.

Anne then makes a run for it, but he grabbed her ankle and smashed her to the cold concrete, she could feel her bones break, she screamed in agony from it.

Mannox starts unzipping his pants and climbs above Anne, who was crying.

Mannox: Dont worry sweetheart, I'll make sure its more fun than last time ..

He laughed, Anne couldnt move, her head was ringing, and everything around her was moving, she felt sick. Time felt like its slowing down, and not in a good way, she desperately wanted it stop-

Kit: s...st.. stop .. p.. please.

And all of the sudden- WHACK!
His body fell over and knocked down some garbage cans, bleeding.

Anne looked up and saw  a fuming, angry, and disgusted Katherine. Even though she was in her body, she can see her cousin through it.

She noticed that she was holding her metal bat that was on the floor a few minutes ago. She reached her hand up

Kit: K.. Kitty ..

Kitty immediately dropped down and picked her up.

Kit, sobbing: s.. so.. sorry.

She didn't say a word, Anne was shaking and crying, she immediately felt more anger rush into her.

She hugged her cousin tightly, tighter than ever before, when both of them opened their eyes, they were back in themselves, now Kitty is feeling the pain. . And Anne with anger.

She picked up her metal bat and looked over to the man, who was being held down by Anna and Cath, Jane calling out for help and Cathy gaurding them.

She walked over to the two queens.

Anne: Place him up.

Her eyes were dark and cold, and her hand was gripping tightly on the handle, Anna and Cath noticed.

Cath: Anne, you cant.

Anna: We'll get in trouble if you kill him—

Anne: I DONT CARE, YOU DIDNT SEE WHAT HE TRIED TO DO TO KITTY-

Cath: Anne NO!

Anne held up the bat, but Cathy stopped her, hugging her tightly from behind as she tries to soothe her.

Cathy: Annie please.. please calm down..

A few men went in and helped holding down Mannox while several people are calling on their phones.