Chapter 66: Francis Knollys

┐(´ー`)┌
~•~

Jane: I think Mr. Knollys was involved.

Cath: What? Can you explain?

Jane: I.. just had this gut feeling that something was off, it's just me though.

Anne: I guess? I don't see anything wrong at all, atleast I hope nothing is about to go wrong..

~

Mez gently pulled away from the door and looked back to Lettice who was casual dancing along to a melody, she just stood there and watch, grinning, until the girl noticed her.

Lettice: What are you smiling at?

Mezza: Nothing-

Lettice: ..You were watching me dance weren't you?

Mezza: Obviously..

Lettice just sighed and turned away from her.

Lettice: Okay fine, you can watch me practice, and only watch.

Mezza: Alright, it's not like I'm going to ✨ touch✨ you or anything-

Lettice: Why would you touch me?-

Mezza: ¯\_༼ •́ ͜ʖ •̀ ༽_/¯

Lettice: Anyway, I need another pair of ballet shoes, and since you're here, you get it for me.

Mezza: What to I get from it?

Lettice: Nothing, now grab the chest.

Mezza gave her a look before shrugging her shoulders and walking over to Lettice, the girl looked at her confused until Mez placed a hand on her chest, she froze and blushed at her.

Lettice: Wh-what are y-you d-doing?-

Mezza: You said grab the chest, and wooow you're really flexing them—

Lettice: Y-You pervert! N-not that chest! Hands off!

She gestured to the little box that was sitting on a dresser and pushed Mezza off her, covering her chest by crossing her arms as Mezza laughed lightly and just smirked before walking over to the dresser.

Mez then returned shortly and handed the chest to Lettice, who ignored her and was still in the same pose as earlier, not looking at Mezza.

Mezza: Oi, here's your shoes..?—

Lettice: You think they're big?

The girl was taken aback from this sudden question and stiffened, before immediately turning red, letting out a nervous chuckle.

Mezza: Aah.. what?-

Lettice: These, do you think they're big?

Lettice gestured down to her chest as Mez sweats while looking at them.

Mezza: Yeah!— I mean nO- well uhm-

Lettice: dONT LIE TO ME JUST TELL ME IF MY BOOBS ARE BIG.

Mezza: wHY ARE YOU SUDDENLY ASKING ME THAT QUESTION JUST WEAR YOUR SHOES.

Lettice: aNSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION- ARE MY BOOBS BIG ?

At this point Mezza was internally drooling, or even screaming just because of the dumb joke that she just did.. and look where that got her.