Chapter 39: Text

Soo.. we found a black snake that was actually living under our stairs and Mum almost stepped on it-    I'm scared :)

~•~

Parr intensely stared at the text, TS, who is this? She carefully pieced things together and then she let out a small gasp.

Anne: Eh? Something up Cathy?

Cathy: Uhm..

Anne rubbed Cathy's back looking at her face, Cathy was debating with her mind whether to tell Anne about the text or not, she took a deep breath and said.

Cathy: It's nothing, it's just a notification from a.. writing app I downloaded a while ago..

Anne: Oh I didn't know you would try downloading for something you're already good at, got bored of the paper?

Cathy: Yeah, that's it.

Cathy hid her phone and stood to go outside, just as she was about to put a foot out Anne called her.

Anne: Wait- where are you going?

Cathy: Just to go outside, you know, fresh air..

Anne: Don't you mean- "french" air?

Cathy:

Mae:

Kitty:

Jane:

Anna: ..if only Aragon was here.

Cathy playfully rolled her eyes and got out the door, she stared at her phone, the light hitting her face as she read the text message.

TS: "Come over if you want them back."

She breathed in nervously as she hovered her fingers over the keyboard, typing away.

Coffee=Life: "Thomas?"

TS: "yes its me"

Coffee=Life: "Where's the kids??"

TS: "with me myself and i"

Coffee=Life: "What did you do to them?!"

TS: "aww really? no welcome text for ur husband?"

Coffee=Life: "One, your texting annoys me. Two, you're NOT my husband."

TS: "whatever, ur still mine and mine only"

Coffee=Life: "Give the kids back now."

TS: "why? why not take the easy way? Come back to me and we can sell them to people we can be filthy rich just you and me"

Coffee=Life: "Never, men are pure garbage, and I would never sell those kids in my life."

TS: "Ur a dyke now? listen, these are not ur kids they arent even related to u, u only miss me"

Coffee=Life: ".. What should I do to make you give them back."

TS: "now Ur talkin, come here and ill let them go but you have to stay with me."

Cathy gulped and looked into the window, the queens(+Mae) were casually talking, she shivered as she typed down her words.

Coffee=Life: "Fine but you have to let them go."