Chapter 47: Name

~•~

Since that first letter Lori and Liz kept sending letters to each other after school, with Lori locking her door and throwing the pills away that her father gave to her, in which she still questions.. Lizzie screaming comebacks at Mezza, who didn't really do anything wrong for most of the time, the girls slowly grew closer each day but they didn't seem to show at school, there are some times that they would exchange smiles or glances but that seems to be really it, Lori has a reputation, and Liz is just an average student so seeing these two kinds of people getting along would be a big surprise, at least that's what they think.

Mezza: mAe if you're gonna do maths you always have to start from the right side-

Mae: wHy tHoUgH

Mezza: I dOnT kNoW-

Mae: mAmA!

Cathy poked her head to the side, looking at her child, coffee in hand.

Cathy: Yes?-

Mae: What's the answer for 6 times 2?-

Cathy waddled over to the girl and turned her head to the paper.

Cathy: Okay, how many times do you have to repeat number 6?

Mae: Uhmm, 2 times!

Cathy: That's right, so you put two 6 here and you add them.

Mae nodded and began scribbling on a random piece of paper, counting with her fingers.

Mae: Its.. 12!

Cathy: Yep, Good job!

They smiled and Cathy patted Mae's hair before leaving the room.

Anne: CATHY.

Cathy: What now-

Anne: sNAKE-

Cathy: Wait what-

Anne jumped on Cathy and the two almost stumbled, Anna looked at them with an eyebrow raised.

Anna: Chill- it's just the garden hose-

Kitty: Why'd you brought it here?-

Anna: To scare Anne of course-

Anne: bitch-

Kitty: 👁️👄👁️

Anne: 🙊

Cathy: 🤦

Anna: aNnE, the child-.

Anne: iM sOrrY-.. not SorRy-

Lizzie came rushing down the stairs, looking like a mad woman.

Liz: I NEED A PEN-

Roy: Why—

Liz: IM OUT OF INK- THIS IS A CRISIS.

Mezza: LIZZIE THIS IS BECOMING AN ADDICTION-

Liz: I dOnT cArE- SOMEONE GIVE ME A PEN-

Cathy: I have a pen—

Liz: aUNT CATHY I LOVE YOU-

Lizzie snatched the pen off of Cathy's hand and immediately sprinted upstairs.

Anne: Since when did my daughter got into writing-

Mezza: I don't know how to explain thAt-

Jane: aCtuALLy- I kinda played a part there.. Girls, you do know about my animal communication practices?