Chapter 63: In the Water

This chapter is mixed with chaotic lines but it also has sadness in it..?

I'm sorry in advance ✌️👁️👅👁️
~•~

~Somewhere near a lake•~

Four kids were playing soccer at a little field near their home, they were all laughing as they chase eachother and kicking the ball, it was only just that.

Kid 1#: Pass it here!

Kid 2#: I can't! He's blocking my way-

Kid 3#: giVe mE tHe bAlL.

Kid 2#: Never-

Kid 4# then came by from the side and kicked the ball away to an unplanned direction.

Kid 2#: Hey!-

Kid 4#: You succ-

Kid 1#: Guys; The ball is heading towards the lake!

The others looked over to see the ball rolling its way to the water as Kid 1# runs after it, they quickly followed,
Just as the ball was able to land on the water Kid 1# was able to grab it on time.

Kid 1#: I got it-

Kid 3#: That's great but do you guys see that thing down there?

They then pointed to a bag that was underwater, it seemed like it was stuck under rocks.

Kid 4#: Should we check it out?

Kid 2#: What? It's not safe though-

Kid 1#: Let's do it-

Kid 2#: Wait wait wait- what if it's a crocodile??

Kid 3#: I don't think so, now, who's going to dive in there?

Kid 4#: I'll go!

Kid 1#: Me too.

Kid 2#: You two might drown!

Kid 3#: They can swim, stupid-

Kid 2#: Oh yeah-

Kid 1# and 4# then dived in the cold water they gasped and immediately swam up for air.

Kid 2#: yOu oKay??

Kid 1#: Yeah- it's just cold.

The two then dived back down to where the bag was and pulled the rocks off it, they then grabbed the bag in both sides and swam back to the surface.

Kid 3#: What's in it?-

Kid 2#: What if whatever is in this thing has a virus that could cause a pandemic breakout and infect almost all counties???

Kid 4#: Jeez that's too far, anyways, let's open the bag! Maybe we could sell its contents.

Kid 2#: I should definitely go home to get the hand sanitizers, wait for me-

They got up but Kid 3# pulled them back down and they shivered.

Kid 3#: Open the bag-

Kid 1# nodded and untied the bag before looking inside of it he immediately pulled his head back out and started coughing.

Kid 2#: aRe yOu oKay??-

Kid 1#: It stinks so bad-

Kid 4#: What's in it?

Kid 1#: I think I saw a ball? Let me go back.

They reached back in the bag without looking in this time and they were able to touch something mushy and some hair.