Chapter 61: Babysitting?

👁️👄👁️ unedited, I'm ✨lazy✨
~•~

Kitty and Anne basically scattered around the streets, desperate to find the kid but to no avail, they met up again at the fence gate and sighed.

Anne: This is coming out of our pay-

Kitty: I don't care about the paycheck Anne- the kid is hiDinG sOmEwHerE oN tHe sTrEeTs.

Anne: I don't really care about the kid if I'm being honest, I just want to swim in a pool right now-

Kitty: Same, but finding that kid is much more important than swimming in that glorious pool!

Anne: I disagree, heavily.

Kitty: hhHHHhHh, that Lady is going to be so disappointed-

Anne: Her fault she chose us to be babysitters-

Kitty: Is it because of the name? Or is it because you LiEd about us being experienced babysitters?

Anne: Both-

Kitty groaned and glanced at the door, and was surprised when she saw two of the brothers giggling with their nerf guns.

Kitty: Anne...

Anne: Yeah? Wanna ditch?-

Kitty: aNnE.

Anne: What?

Anne looked over to where Kitty was looking at and stepped back.

Anne: Uhmm.. Hi-

Sam: Step away from our property!

Scott: We don't need babysitters!

The twins shot both of the queens with their plastic bullets and quickly closed the door.

Kitty: ....

Anne: ....

Anne looked at Kitty who only nodded and gave her a stick, the green queen opened the fence gate and marched over to to the door before kicking it down, the two boys who were watching TV sat there in full shock and hopped off the couch.

Scott: How'd you do that!?

The girl only approached them holding tightly on the stick, Sam quickly his behind Scott, both shaking.

Anne: With the power of memes-

Anne swinged the stick to the TV, making it wobble but not hard enough to make it fall over, she turned her attention back to the boys.

Anne: nOw, go eat your cereals.

Sam and Scott only nodded and ran for the kitchen, Kitty turned the TV back on and beamed a smile at Anne.

Kitty: We should've done this earlier-

Anne: I know right?-

The boys ran back to the couch with their bowl of cereals in their hands, they about to sit down next to the cousins but then Anne layed down consuming all the space left blocking their way.

Scott: Hey! What's your problem?

Anne: We've legally taken away your couch privileges-

Sam: ...Scott, what's "privillagis"?

Scott: I think it's a village of primitive people..

Sam: Ooh.. what's "premetev"?

Scott just looked at him and shrugged.