Chapter 42: PlayBoy

Soo, here's more Lorreth-

_flofferr_ thanks for this adorable drawing XD
~•~

A few weeks had gone by and only Cath and Mary were left in the hospital, the queens and kids did visit them from time to time  but mostly, it's just them in a- kinda normal day, still, the police haven't found Thomas and now the whole city is broadcasting about it, Cath woke up by the sound of knocking on the door, followed by a click, she rubbed her head and fixed herself up as a nurse swooped it with a worried look on her face.

Cath: What's the matter?

Nurse: Huh?-

Cath: Sorry- It's just that you have this look on your face..?

Nurse: Oh it's just that- Someone has been selling a lot of liquid drugs here, and we just found out recently.. They said that the drugs haven't been tested, but we do know it does something to the brain-

Cath: You guys sell drugs?-

Nurse: Of course not, it's pretty illegal- but I guess someone has been stealing them from shelves, but maybe I'm wrong..?

Cath: Oh okay..

Nurse: Okay, so how's Mary doing since these past few weeks?

Cath: Really well actually, she's getting a lot better in controlling her breathing-

Nurse: That's great to hear, we might discharge her in a few days or so, so keep that up!

The nurse clicked her pen as she leaves out the room, Cath sighed and checked her phone, it was around the morning, she has been sending updates to the others and also to her school about Mary's condition for awhile, and finally she could type in about how well her daughter has been doing.

Mary turned over to look at Cath, tugging her mother's sweatshirt giving her a little smile, Cath dragged her chair closer to Mary and sat down.

Cath: Heyy-

Mary: Hey Mum.. can you get me my inhaler?

Cath: Sure-

Cath reached into her bag and pulled out the inhaler before giving it to her.

Mary: Thanks, how long am I going to be trapped here again?-

Cath: For a few more days, are you excited?

Mary: Obviously- Lizzie has had the room all for herself and I'm not letting that happen any longer.. I also miss everyone, even if they kept visiting..

Cath: That's nice.. How about school—

Mary: N O  I don't miss school-

Cath: Well that's a change-

Mary: ..then again, I actually miss sOmE people, like Mrs. T-

Cath: Who?

Mary: The only cool teacher we have-

Cath: mHm-

Mary: There's also her goddaughter- her name is Sarah Bolger, she makes a lot of weird and fun videos for the class, aH the good ol'days..

Cath: It's only weeks since you got hospitalised-

Mary: Oh Well- what do you think the others are doing right now?

Cath: Ehm, I think they'd be driving the kids to school or something..

Mary: They can drive?

Cath: ... Yeah definitely- I trust them with my car, they're not that stupid, even Anne-