Chapter 13: Sirens

U know its a serious chapter when there's no emoticon- right?..

Warning: Violence, cussing, blood.

~•~

The queens made the two sit on chairs in the living room, facing eachother, Elizabeth was so not up for it, and so does Stuart. Mary thinks that something bad is about to happen in this house.

Mary: Are you guys.. sure -about th-this?

Cath: It's only a matter of time when both of them will open up to each other,  don't worry.

But in reality Catherine was having doubts, alot.

Mary: But.. what if..

Cath: Darling, if anything goes wrong we'll make sure to stop it right away, okay?

Anne: Aragon, my daughter can kill, maybe this really is a bad idea ..

Anna: One of the rare times Anne is serious-

Anne: I'm acting like this because I'm her mother, you don't know what it feels like because you don't have a child! So why don't you just shut your trap-

Jane: Girls please, dont make a fuss right now.

Cathy: Katherine, could you bring the other kids to their room..

KH & C°A: Which one?

Cathy: Uhm, Howard.

Kitty nodded without saying a word and took Mae off Cathy's arms and motioned the other kids to follow her, Grey stopped and turned around to Jane.

Grey: C..can I tell you something real quick?

Jane: Yes of course.

Grey: Mary..uhm.. she... Well..

LG contemplated wether or not to tell Jane what happened after the four left them in the building, she felt a hand lightly squeezing her shoulder.

Jane: Don't force yourself sweetheart.. now go to the others, you can tell me later.

Grey: But-

Cath: Everyone shush.

Jane gave Grey a reassuring look and turned around, she ran up the stairs, tears already forming in her eyes as she feels the several nail marks left on her neck.

Soon after the queens followed up leaving Elizabeth and Mary S alone.

Bad choice.
~•~

Stuart: This is stupid.

Elizabeth didn't said a word and just kept glaring at the girl her age Infront of her.

Stuart: What? So you're just gonna sit there, huh?

No response.

Stuart: This is exactly what I'm fucking talking about! You don't give a shit! You're just sitting on your ass!

Liz: Is that really what you think about me.

Stuart ubrubtly shot up from her chair.

Stuart: What do you fucking expect?!

Liz: I'm expecting you to handle this in a more mature way!

She marched closer to her and places her hands on the arms of Elizabeth's chair pinning her to the seat.

Liz: Get away from me.

Stuart: Oh, why? Is little princess Lizzie insecure?

Liz: Get the fuck away from me!