Chapter 69: A Crime?

~•~

When the rain finally died down, it was now around nine in the evening, and all of the streetlights are on, all the queens were shivering as they walked pass the tombstones, when they reached the gate it was locked, and they have to climb over it, which was a bit of a struggle.

Cath: Anne, if you step on my face-

Anne: I won't!

After she said that, her foot landed on Catherine's face as soon as she let's go of the edge of the wall and the woman yelled out muffled curses as she immediately stumbled back and both of them fell to the ground with the other queens helping them up.

Cath: I'm never helping you climb down ever again-

Anne: It was an accident! I didn't do it intentionally... Maybe.

The other queens chuckled a bit while Cath gave her a glare.

Anna: Atleast we didn't lose it from standing under that tree for a long time..

Kitty: You and Anne literally plucked alot a leaves off from a branch and played Uno with them..

Anne: Heyy, leaf cards are cool!

Jane: How about we treat ourselves some coffee?

Anna: Didn't you say that we should get back to the mansion early?

Jane: Yeah but.. we're extremely cold, and we missed dinner, I cant let your metabolisms down.

Before anyone could get a say, Jane had already strutted off to a café in the distance, and like any other moments, the queens followed her.

~

When they all stepped out of the café each one of them had coffee in their hands, Anne and Kitty had theirs with extra sugar, and all of them of course bought themselves some 'bread' and then they all walked their way back to the mansion as if they didn't stole two dead bodies from the hospital and burying them in some cemetery nearby.

Anne was walking ahead but was facing the other queens, so she's basically walking backwards, whilst eating, she bumped into someone and was able to hold her coffee her food, she swiftly turned around and without thinking-

Anne: Watch it- I could've dropped my croissant!

The person nervously chuckled and steadied themselves before looking at Anne, who immediately dropped her croissant when she saw her face.

???: Hehe, I'm sorry about that, but I think that it should be you who should watch it..

The queens were as shock as Anne was, the woman had familiar curly hair, almost too familiar, the only thing that's different were her eyes.

???: Milli—

Anne: CATHY !!

Before she could react Anne lunged forward and clinged onto her, Anne's legs wrapped around her waist and her arms locked around her neck, and the coffee was officially on the floor, She was completely shocked and confused as Anne beamed at her and leaned in, as if to kiss her, in her human instincts, she pushed the girl back, who was startled.

???: Uhm.. s-sorry, I just met you and-

Anne: Met me? Cathy you've been stuck with me for a long time! Ever since we woke up in that weird disappearing building?

She felt clueless and just tilted her head while staring at the people in front of her.

???: I'm pretty sure I've never been in a 'disappearing' building before..? And my name's not Cathy, perhaps you must of mistaken me for someone else?